Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Senior Analyst, Technical (IT)
The Senior Technical Analyst will be responsible for service delivery and project deliverables within the global infrastructure environment. This role will identify gaps, needs, and lead improvement efforts to improve service delivery. This role will be considered a subject matter expert (SME) in one or more key technologies under the infrastructure domain. It is expected that this role will operate independently, solve complex problems, and fulfill requests with minimal supervision.
Within the technical analyst roles, team members will support a wide variety of departments and disciples which will include:
• Data Base Administration (DBA)
• Data Network
• Voice Network
• Application Platforms
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
• Responsible for supporting ongoing medium to high complexity maintenance, Run-the-Business (RTB) support, and Incident Service Requests of the assigned global infrastructure area.
• Provide solutions for both RTB and project efforts of medium to high complexity.
• Serve as a project resource on application and infrastructure project efforts representing functional capabilities.
• Assist with gathering requirements, creating recommendations, and implementing solutions to meet the project requirements.
• Provide knowledge sharing, as recognized SME, in efforts such as writing complex knowledge articles, relationship development with other Information Technology (IT) staff, mentoring, and job shadowing.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
• Five (5) or more years of experience in Information Technology, or in a related area.
• Ability to effectively communicate.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Strong organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
• Strong time-management and prioritization skills, able to multi-task and prioritize competing requirements and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing.
• Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
• Relevant industry related certifications.
• Information Technology experience within the manufacturing industry.
• Experience with Active Directory Design and Management; ADFS; ADLDS; SSO; Azure AD; Powershell: Group Policy; Experience with VMware and server virtualization technology; Microsoft Certification, VMware Certification
Talent Specialist Notes: Work initially with the Active Directory space. Kind of things they would do are federate with Azure cloud, ServiceNow, set up single sign on. Work around projects, also troubleshooting, feeding the systems. Projects working on authenticating, figure out the problem. Sits in meetings around architecture, help design improvements to the directory structure. Occasionally be involved in policy, be good with Powershell scripting.
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.