Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Global financial firm in Montreal, QC has an immediate opening for a QA Automation Test Developer
Job Title: QA Automation Test Developer
Brokerage is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the people of Brokerage are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. We embrace integrity, excellence, team work and giving back.
QA Tools Automation Group
The QA Tools automation group is looking for a developer to build, enhance and maintain tools and test harnesses for various middleware and non-GUI backend systems while having a high focus on reuse and efficiency. A successful candidate should have a broad knowledge of IT technologies and have a desire and capability to work on several issues simultaneously.
The role will also require you to work closely with the tools team and our internal clients, thus a successful candidate will also take part in all stages of software delivery, from requirements gathering to testing. The candidate should be comfortable solving problems independently and integrating backend automation solutions with the toolkit. The candidate will work closely with development teams to address known gaps in the SDLC process and recommend a comprehensive delivery program that lowers the time to market and delivery risk and improves the overall quality in an Agile development environment. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
-Automation requirements gathering/analysis
-Backend tools & harness development
Technical Skills Required
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Back-end messaging knowledge (Soap/XML/JSON/MQ)
• Good Object-Oriented development skills (Java/Scala)
• Good understanding of DB technology such as RDBMS, SQL, MongoDBStrong
• Linux/Unix skills & shell scripting
• A desire to learn and integrate new technologies
• Experience with source control and continuous integration tooling such as Git/Stash/JIRA/Jenkins
• Good time management abilities; the candidate should be able to deal with several customer issues simultaneously
• Good written and oral communication skills (English)
1. Has 2 to 5 years of experience in QA
2. Has experience with Client Quality Center, know how to use release/requirement/test plan/test lab and defect module
3. Understand different testing cycle, unit, system, regression and performance
4. Independent problem solving skills
5. Automation skills and other testing tools: QTP, TestComplete, Selenium is plus
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.