Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
The Technology Sourcing Lead Analyst creates world class sourcing strategies that align with business and organizational objectives, executes against these strategies, develops internal business partner relationships, key / strategic supplier relationships, and is responsible for negotiating market leading contract and commercial terms for new product acquisitions, managing and maintaining effective contract and commercial terms with existing regional and global suppliers, aimed at reducing franchise risk and achieving market competitive commercial terms to reduce total cost of ownership across multiple Client Business Units. This position interacts with all levels of management, including senior and executive management from various businesses and suppliers.
• Strategic Relationship Management – developing and enhancing key stakeholder relationships within and across the supported business;
• Annual Sourcing Plan development in concert with business stakeholders;
• Sourcing strategy development and project delivery/execution for all assigned categories;
• Market intelligence development ;
• Strategic Supplier Management and participation/support of Client Partnership Program;
This role will also be required to work in partnership with Regional Sourcing Leads to coordinate the sourcing activities and support the development of the regional strategies, as appropriate, and ensure efficient execution of global strategies, working with all sourcing teams based out of the EMEA, APAC, Mexico, LATAM and NAM regions.
Enterprise Supply Chain (ESC) reports in to the Enterprise Infrastructure group which in turn is part of the Client Enterprise O&T division.
ESC aims to deliver world-class end to end supply chain operations to Client through Strategic Sourcing & Supplier Management, Supplier Risk Management and Supply Chain Operations including purchase processing and payables.
Business Stakeholder Engagement, Collaboration & Sourcing Leadership:
• A sourcing & end to end supply chain subject matter expert, bringing valuable market insights to supported business units.
• Analyse business processes and determine opportunities achieved through influencing supply [and demand] of services
• Influence decisions around sourcing strategy, supplier selection and leads the negotiation and contracting process for product acquisition.
• Identify and drive cost reductions, supplier consolidation, service delivery improvements, process efficiencies, risk mitigation and standardization across Client businesses.
• Establish reputation within the sourcing organization and business units as expert.
• Develop and grow relationship with business unit stakeholders promoting and expanding Procurement's influence within the supported businesses.
• Contribute to all administrative requirements including approved supplier program, supplier diversity, contract management system, procure-to-pay system, and related metrics and reporting.
• Deliver all required management reporting, both repeated and ad hoc as required to provide quality information in a timely manner, including maintaining up to date and accurate systems records.
• This position interacts with all levels of management, including senior management, at both Client and at suppliers.
• Actively partner with the appropriate internal organizations to ensure that all product entering into Client is correctly licensed and accounted for (End to end life cycle management)
Sourcing Category Management:
• Report on category trends and best practices driving best-in-class purchasing practices, including the application of world class category management, preferred systems, tools and techniques.
• Lead cross-functional teams comprised of country Procurement managers and stakeholders from multiple business units in the development and execution of sourcing strategies, Requests for Proposal, supplier selection, negotiation and contracting processes. Lead regional and Global Sourcing initiatives.
• Analyse supplier proposals, structure and negotiate supply agreements and manage supplier relations and performance.
• Participate in the development, implementation and monitoring of purchasing policies and procedures. Ensure full compliance with purchasing policies, procedures and standards, ethical practices, and adherence to relevant laws and regulations.
• Support supplier diversity and sustainability initiatives.
• Ensure consistent documentation accuracy and archival of the supplier selection and negotiation processes.
• In conjunction with Global Analytics, measure Sourcing KPI's and appropriately monitor and assess performance and report achievements or deficiencies (including action plan) to Global Sourcing Leadership and key business stakeholders;
• Ensure the timely, efficient and accurate processing of all sourcing transactions;
• Keep current with all sourcing best practices, methods and technologies. Leverage market intelligence and industry best practices to drive continuous improvement across Sourcing.
• Drive Client Approved Supplier utilization, adoption and optimization. Reduce noncompliant/leakage spend.
• Fundamental strategic sourcing skills are a key requirement.
• Proven executive stakeholder management and influencing skills.
• Experience and success in leading strategic sourcing programs and program management
• Demonstrated track record in complex deal structuring, negotiations and contracting
• Ability to manage large dollar, time sensitive, vendor negotiations
• Sourcing experience in a large, multi-national organization a must. Experience in a large, diverse banking corporation is preferred
• Understanding of various investment bank products and operations is preferred
• Experience of working in an international context
• Previous experience in leading cross functional, multi lingual and offshore teams, obtaining consensus in complex activities that crossover departmental, geographic and business entity
• Knowledge of ERP systems and eProcurement tools such as Oracle, Procure-to-Pay, eAuction, eRFX, etc. is a plus.
• Process improvement skills an advantage
• Advanced relationship management, influencing and persuasion
• Ability to work collaboratively with a global mindset, leading across direct/matrix reports, and remote workers in countries globally.
• Excellent personal communications skills (Written and Oral)
• Excellent Negotiation skills
• Working knowledge of MS Office products
• Advanced Experience with Excel a plus
• Excellent numeracy skills, financial/accounting skills is a plus
• Strong administrative and analytical skills
• High Attention to Detail
• Drive & Determination
• Advanced Team working Skills
• Ability to multi task
• S prioritization skills and time management
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience, JD or MBA preferred; Certified Purchase Professional such as CPM or CIPS is a plus.
• 5+ yrs of Technology Sourcing experience leading complex deal negotiations; Strong knowledge preferred of the Mainframe and Desktop software marketplace and understanding of the different licensing and contract structures, products and pricing arrangements of key suppliers such as AWS, CA, Oracle, VMWare, Microstrategy, FiServe, Sales Force, etc. as well as different Service delivery models. Ability to handle both software and services engagements including licensing SaaS offering and negotiating with various services organizations.
• Sourcing experience of the above technologies in Financial Services sector is a plus
• Experience selling and contracting on a publishers delivery account team a plus
• Contract and Vendor Management experience
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated success in achieving savings objectives and other performance metrics Competencies:
• Self-Leadership & Self-Motivation, Customer Orientation
• Ownership & Accountability for Delivering Results
• Goal Orientated, meeting deadlines and achieving service excellence
• Operational Effectiveness
• Integrity & Ethics
• Fast learner
• Working within the parameters of set policies and procedures in a large multinational firm
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.