Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Digital Marketing Specialist I
6+ Month Contract
Part Time - 20 hours per week.
This is a role for a talented content creator and editor that can produce and commission work across all media, whether print, online, multi-media or social, that expands our company's digital footprint, raises awareness, builds subscribers, our audience, and ultimately sales leads.
Ideal candidate is a creative marketing or journalism professional and the ability to drive an editorial program and develop engaging content that attracts and retains customers
• The Content Marketing Specialist will execute, with the Global Digital Marketing Manager in MR, the Content Marketing Strategy for the business that drives brand awareness, website traffic, lead generation and customer acquisition and loyalty.
• Understand and lead the creation/storytelling of the appropriate content from subject matter experts or previous material, leveraging the right content type, tone and delivery mechanism to increase awareness and accelerate prospects through the buying journey
• Continually explore innovative content formats and applications for content that is ahead of the competition and builds a loyal audience that actively shares this content among its peers.
• Manage in house and outsourced content creators and ensure that content produced is on brand and reflects our style, quality, and tone of voice.
• Manage NewsCred CMP platform to create and embed standard operating procedures for the execution, distribution, and amplification of the organization's content
o Monitor and report on content marketing metrics
o Develop and maintain an editorial calendar
o Work closely with marketing teams to integrate content activities with demand marketing campaigns
o Serve as a primary contributor to Insights content marketing hub
Modality Shift 1
•Bachelor degree (Received or In-Progress) in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or PR
•Previous experience of content creation or PR experience for marketing purpose
•Successful experience directly or indirectly leading a team in a project driven environment
•Passion for writing and storytelling
•Proven editorial skills including the ability to adjust content to remain consistent with brand, style and tone
•Experience using social channels to distribute and amplify an organization's content
•Understanding of how to create and present persuasive content
•Experience using digital content to generate leads
•Excellent command of the English language and a strong editorial eye
•Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple projects, prioritize effectively, and meet
deadlines in a fast-paced environment
•Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
•Ability to navigate, and manage projects, in a highly matrixed organization
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.