Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
• Manage visitor spreadsheet and calendar for all tours/special events conducted on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
• Coordinate logistics with marketing, leadership team to identify tour guides for tour requests,
• Coordinate with other Client divisions to setup audio visual needs for special events within the facility as required.
• Coordinate with management team regarding office functions and activities for 75+ personnel in Denver office
• Manage weekly leadership team schedules, travel schedules, conference room conflicts/availability and audio visual connectivity.
• Work with leadership team and assistants, facilities coordination, interact daily with visitors and employees
• Greet visitors, determine needs, and contact the appropriate department for visitor escort (guests, tours, interviews, vendors, catering, etc.)
• Place facilities requests and follow-up with vendors as needed
• Order office supplies and maintain office equipment; check copiers for paper and toner
• Order Fed Ex/ UPS supplies
• Manage/ coordinate badges, WiFi guest network, and parking arrangements for special events
• Receive, review, and distribute incoming mail and packages
• Contact proper department regarding warehouse freight shipments to receive
• Manage catering services for events, weekly office breaking bread breakfasts and setup / breakdown of catered meetings.
• Coordinate with vendors regarding special requests as required.
• Train Security Guards with front desk procedures as needed
• Excellent Communication and Social Skills
• Excellent Spelling and Grammar
• Sense of urgency and capable of prioritizing
• Smart and Tech Savvy
• Provide administrative support to Denver office and Management Team as needed
• Maintain operating knowledge of conference room technology
• Create and maintain visitor/ employee log
• Handle additional projects as assigned
• 40-hour work week; Monday- Friday
Additional Job Details:What You'll Bring: Education & Experience: High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Must have at least 3 years related experience. Competencies: Intermediate to Advanced skills in all MS Office software applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point, as evidenced by formal course work, training or previous work experience. Skill in composing logical, clear, and concise correspondence using appropriate grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Skill in maintaining and organizing large amounts of information with precise attention to detail. Skill in meeting management including setup, outlook invitations, copies and meeting minutes Comfortable working in a fast paced, often time sensitive environment Understands the sense of urgency required to support a dynamic, engineering team. Communications: Skill in communicating with others to effectively carry out essential job functions. Ability to prioritize work and multitask to meet deadlines Above average communication and customer service skills. Ability to convey a positive and professional image. To Sum It Up: This position will provide dedicated administrative support to the greater CityNOW Team from Client. This role will support a dynamic and growing engineering team which operates in a fast paced "startup” type environment.
Additional Job DescriptionSecondary duties
Position in the near future may be divided into two positions; Receptionist and more senior Admin Assistant.
In addition you will be performing in a support capacity with the Executive Assistant with duties including:
Participating in the planning and execution of Quarterly Executive Committee Meetings, Monthly Leadership Team Meetings, and BiWeekly Technical Team Status Meetings.
Assisting in the planning, scheduling, and coordination of customer meetings and monthly customer meetings.
Provide administrative support for all meeting types as needed including teleconference and presentation setup, note taking and meeting minutes. May compose, design or edit event related materials such as invitations and signage.
Help manage internal and external stakeholder registry.
Assist in compiling and analyzing data, making calculations, and preparing reports.
Help respond to inquiries and schedules meetings for partnership opportunities and capabilities.
Help develop knowledge of and contribute to office management principles and practices and administrative procedures.
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.