Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Global Financial Firm located in Iriving, TX has an immediate contract opportunity for an experienced Project Manager
Senior Project Manager:
• Responsible for delivery of strategic, cross-functional, high visibility projects within time, cost, scope and quality defined boundaries, in accordance with the company's life cycle methodologies and disciplines.
• Manage complex interaction of multiple technical and business stakeholders that span multiple businesses, functions and geographies within the company.
• Leads cross functional project teams to deliver solutions addressing customer requirements; defines milestones, resources & schedules. Creates project schedule, expense plan, communication plan, tracking & reporting variables.
• Leads in implementing/applying standard processes for scope/change management, risk management, issue management, quality assurance, estimate variances and project communications.
• Facilitates, coordinates, and arbitrates cross-functional macro level topics, often including key business stakeholders and senior management.
• Communicates to all stakeholders on a timely basis, often including Senior or Executive Level Management.
• Employs program management processes, methodology and standards for project execution and delivery.
• Supports project negotiations by providing subject matter expertise around retail banking and project lifecycle methodologies.
• Negotiates for appropriately skilled human resources for the project team.
• Builds and maintains high performance teams through own actions and direction provided to others.
• Ensures project closes effectively through production turnover, documentation of learning and provision of feedback on project resource performance.
• Manages all projects, tracks time allocations and resource usage using the North America IT Planview application.
• Performs all of the above independently and with limited supervision.
• Minimum of 6-8 years managing software development projects in a matrix environment, preferably within Retail Banking or comparable large company/consulting organization.
• Proficient with Agile development methodologies.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, influence, negotiation, organization & communication skills.
• Ability to influence senior business and technology leaders.
• Ability to coordinate and manage across various business segments and technology disciplines.
• Previous experience managing projects with Planview or related Project Management software.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, Masters, a plus.
• Project Management certification (eg: Master Certificate or PMP) preferred.
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.