Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Materials Handler - 2nd Shift
7 Month Contract
Monday - Friday: 230pm-11:00pm
•Proper handling and management of non-hazardous wastes as scheduled or required.
•Monitor and remove all non-hazardous production waste from line side and move to designated areas.
•Placement of all containers as needed in support of production and generation along with removal.
•Responsible for inspections and record keeping.
•Assist other team members as needed (including plant trash and recyclables).
•Special assignments or tasks as requested, good computer skills required
•Report all recognized unsafe conditions or acts
• High School Diploma
• 6 months-1 year forklift operation, material handling, segregation, and tugger driver experience
• Operate forklift as needed for removal of plant trash, debris, recyclables, and other materials from line side or other areas.
• Operate all available equipment (forklift, tugger, etc.) in adherence with training procedures and company policies.
• Must thrive in a team based organization, detail oriented, and enjoy learning
• Ability to work multiple shifts if needed.
• Must pass pre-employment drug screen, physical and routine background check
• Strong work history a must
• Good written, mechanical and communication skills
• Must be authorized to work in the Client States
Client Solutions is a newly formed company that is focused exclusively on the business of connecting producers and customers of chemicals, plastics, composites and environmental services. With operations across North America, Europe and Asia, Client Solutions aspires to be the global leader in our industry. Our global infrastructure, experienced team and efficient private fleet position us to help your business connect to the opportunities of the global economic recovery. Today, producers and customers for Chemicals, Plastics, Composites and Environmental Services need a distribution
partner with the expertise to add value and the global infrastructure to help connect them to opportunities worldwide. Client Solutions' goal is to meet that need. We aspire to be the first true global leader in the industry by establishing ourselves as the exclusive and preferred partner of choice for customers and suppliers in our key markets. We will measure our success by our ability to fulfill our customers' orders with the highest degree of reliability and efficiency. And we will do so with a relentless focus on safety and compliance. By setting these ambitious goals, we will work to be a company that creates value for our business partners, provides a rewarding place of employment for our team members and earns the trust of our communities.
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.