Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Position Summary: Our ideal candidate will develop and deliver analytic ready data sets and reports to key clients across R&D. They will join a collaborative analytic data & metrics team, and will partner effectively inside and outside the team to gather requirements for analytic ready datasets, leverage exisiting systems and datasources to optimal, timely and accurate deliverables. By delivering integrated analytic ready datasets, our ideal candidate will contribute to data-drvien insights across the enterprise that can lead to optimized processes, increased productivity and improve speed of new medicines to patients in need.
Key Business Partners
BIA Analytic teams and clinical and regulatory leaders in R&D
Detailed Position Responsibilities
• Uses several different reporting technologies and and data science skills to create, run, deliver and optimize analytic ready datasets for analyst colleagues and functional partners across the R&D organization
• Build or enhance reports and dashboards based on user and analytic requirements.
• Conduct data ingestion, data profiling, data cleansing, and data integration
• Provides Business Intelligence (BI) Tools end user assistance
• 3+ years experience preferably in a pharmaceutical, life science, or healthcare related industry
• Proficiency in Business Information applications; Examples: Cognos, Oracle, Informatica, Spotfire, Tableau, etc.
• Experience with Informatica and IDS Developer and Analyst tools is a plus
• Working knowledge of relational databases, such as Oracle, SQL Server, and or PL/SQL
• Data query and combination application experience
• Understanding of basic project management and system life cycle
• Skilled in excel
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
• Working knowledge of data reporting best practices and standards
• Experience with data dictionaries, database tools, data profiling, data cleansing, and business rules
• Experience working directly with stakeholders for requirements gathering
• General understanding of scientific R&D processes and terminologies
• Bachelor's degree required, ideally with focus in data science or analytic fields
• US military experience will be considered towards industry experience requirements
Job Description: Strong skills in building and maintaining successful networks and relationships with key leaders across a single functional area to ensure IT projects are supported and successfully delivered.
• Organizes and presents ideas in a convincing and compelling manner.
• Persuades and influences others with effective verbal and written communication.
• Understands the value of process-centric approach to business analysis and capability development.
• Command of project management techniques and tools.
• Develops or modifies moderately complex information systems documentation and conveys this information to technical team for translation into programming languages or implements into COTS technologies.
• Identifies process, technology and organizational role changes necessary to support business goals and objectives.
• Experience in leading business process re-engineering efforts for at least one medium-to-large software project.
• Min 3 years of project management experiences, i.e. understanding the business need, defining a creative and useful software solution, and promoting the product to the user community and management.
• Understanding of business strategy development techniques.
Additional Job Requirements:
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.