Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Summary/Basic Function: As part of the PMO team, the technical specialist will be responsible for execution and evaluation of projects focused on Client's FA electronic assembly solutions, both hardware and Client EETM software suite. Providing support to sales and other project managers to create and review the technical aspects of the implementation plans. This person will perform pre-site assessments to determine the customer readiness for implementation and the project scope. The technical specialist is also responsible for managing all aspects of the software implementation including hardware needed, updating and maintaining BOMs, software purchasing agreements and legal constraints of software and hardware shipments. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: 25% - Technical resource to create an review Implementation Plans:
• Clearly communicate expectations to team members and the customer to get agreement on what is going to be done and results that will be achieved
• Accountability for the technical accuracy of the Implementation Plans
• Work with stakeholders to complete project Client outlining scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget and timing
• Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle
• Review technical order packets and approve them for operations to proceed
25% - Perform sales support and pre-site audits:
• Provide assistance and consultative services to customers in site preparation for software & equipment installations
• Work with sales and customer to come to agreement on the system requirements and operating procedures including the acceptance criteria for the system.
• Work with sales in a pre-sale mode to help obtain the PO
25% - Manage the technical aspects of software implementation:
• Maintain the BOMs for software implementation by module, this include but is not limited to brackets, wiring, scanners, and networking hardware.
• Understand and maintain the software agreements needed to install the Client software suite in varying customer environments.
• Maintain the installation documentation for software implementations
25% - Technical assistant for software upgrades :
• Work with team members and customer to determine what is needed for a software upgrade
• Assist the Technical Account Managers in explaining the benefits and requirements for a upgrade
• Determine an accurate cost assignment for the upgrade determine time and expenses
Additional Job Details:Education & Experience: ● AS degree or higher, Technical or Vocational school degree, or relevant military training required in applicable areas of software, programming, software system implementation, mechanical, electrical, and electromechanical, applied technologies Prior SMT manufacturing/capital equipment experience highly desired. ● Familiarity and capability in software systems, IT infrastructure, networking, wireless access and programming ● Bilingual, English/Spanish Highly preferred Other Requirements: ● Capable of lifting over 50 pounds (22.7 kg), standing for long periods on factory floors, and maneuvering in factory production environments and confined spaces to execute technical activities. ● Ability and willingness to travel (often 20%, or greater), domestically and internationally, often with very short or immediate notice, with flexible work hours, including non-standard business hours, weekends, and occasional holidays, as may be necessary to meet customer project schedules and demands..
Additional Job DescriptionBASIC QUALIFICATIONS - .
● A high degree of initiative, creativity, and trouble-shooting skills, along with a highly collaborative, detail-oriented, and organizational nature are critical to success, due to the highly complex nature of technical and interpersonal situations encountered in day-to-day activities.,
● Solidly functional capabilities in use of software systems, IT infrastructure, networking, wireless access connectivity and programming.
● Ability to take any necessary action to ensure objectives are fully achieved, and deadlines and commitments are met.
Communications: Key communications contacts (internal/external) and level of persuasion required
● Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to interface effectively and professionally with all organizational levels and management, internally and externally, are required and essential to success in this position, and in Client activities, in general.
● Capability in effective communication with internal departments (Technical Support, Sales, Product Teams, Spare Parts, Engineering, Order Processing, Accounting, etc),
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.