Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Order Entry and Fulfillment Specialist
Oakville, ON Canada
*candidate must be able to work :
- rotating shifts: Monday – Fridays, 8:00-4:30, 8:30-5:00, 9:30-6:00
- and a minimum of 3 statutory holidays
Working in the Customer Support team as a Customer Order & Fulfillment Specialist, candidate will be customer's first point of contact, and must provide outstanding customer service to internal and external customers. In addition, you will work closely with our entire supply chain to ensure that orders are processed and delivered on time.
Quality is KEY on this team as our customers expect their orders to be entered, delivered, invoiced and billed correctly. Taking the initiative, managing large volume of data/order entry and the ability to anticipate problems before they happen are also essential for success in this position. The candidate must work well with a team of people who are committed to continuing the company's digital strategy and high growth rate.
Nature of work:
In this role, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
• Responsible for full order management (including but not limited to order entry, ensure order issues are resolved, on time delivery are met, manage critical expedites, and billing quality)
• Handle inbound/outbound calls, from the phone queue and achieve KPIs
• Facilitate problem resolution to increase customer satisfaction. Ensure a timely and accurate response to customer inquiries on billing issues, quote requests, material availability, payment application discrepancies and other miscellaneous matters pertaining to their account
• Proactively action all reports (failed outputs, backorder report, shipped not billed, blocked orders)
• Partner and coordinate with key supply chain departments in order to satisfy customer requirements, minimizes cost and maximize results
• Maintain friendly, efficient, professional and proactive attitude at all times
• Identify improvements in the process to meet customer critical issues
We are seeking team members with the following skills:
• Attention to detail and strong quality of work around order entry
• Customer service experience with superior phone skills
• Tech Savvy, comfortable entering and retrieving data in a variety of software platforms
• Strong problem-solving skills; ability to make quick and sound decisions in emergency situations
• Ability to work in a fast paced, performance based environment
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure and multi task
• Develop proactive positive relationships with our commercial sales team & our supply chain departments.
• Ability to understand specific business objectives, priorities and key processes
• Ability to work rotating shifts Monday – Fridays, 8:00-4:30, 8:30-5:00, 9:30-6:00 a minimum of 3 statutory holidays.
• Knowledge of SAP, Salesforce, Citrix and other support center tools
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.