Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The candidate will be a Product Engineer for the Managed Network Service Portfolio. Primary focus will be on wireless networking, most specifically Wi-Fi.
Product engineers usually team up with a product manager and – together with other resources – will develop products or product enhancement from ideation to launch.
The development methodology is based on agile principles and aims to deliver all necessary components that make up a product, i.e. next to a working technical setup, it will need to be ensured that the delivery organizations can support the product, that the product complies with security and regulatory policies, that corporate IT systems support the product and its components and so on.
The area of subject matter expertise of the Product Engineer is the technical realm but business matters must also be understood to a good degree and considered in order to act successfully as a generalizing specialist within this framework.
This role is for an experienced professional, who can work autonomously on most things and can establish and collaborate with a network of stakeholders towards mutually beneficial outcomes even under suboptimal circumstances.
• Partner with constituent representatives to create and evolve a given service
• Ideation of new product- and product enhancement ideas
• Creation of architecture- and design documentation under consideration of technical, commercial and business-operational factors.
• Proof of concept testing in the lab.
• Collaboration with other stakeholders including but not limited to IT, Operations, Finance, Legal, Security.
• Work with vendors to evaluate technologies or to improve existing products.
• Occasional work with customers to support key-bids
•Creation of slides or presentations and presenting them to various audiences as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
• The candidate must have an advanced understanding of WiFi technology with a focus on the design of WiFi networks. (CWDP certification is desirable but not mandatory)
• Good understanding of related wireless technologies such as Bluetooth
• Proven knowledge of radio transmission technology and the physics involved.
• 3+ years of proven hands on experience in designing working WiFi networks is highly desirable.
• 8+ years experience in a technical network related role such as network operations, service delivery etc.
• Understanding and applying agile principles and mindsets, e.g. work as generalizing specialist in a collaborative context, incremental development etc.
• English language skills to a business standard
• Excellent communication skills, i.e. know how to communicate and when to communicate to get a message across
• Ability to successfully collaborate with a multitude of stakeholders from different professional backgrounds and cultures
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.