Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Long Term Contract
Cloud Native application Engineer
No Corp. to Corp. or 3rd party
Onsite position, must be available for an onsite interview if requested.
Experience with building cloud native application using spring boot and node js leveraging Docker. Knowledgeable of ReactJs is a plus.
• SQL knowledge (MySQL or PostgreSQL specifically, indexing, scaling, etc.)
• Building and maintaining RESTful APIs
• Integrating code with Git/GitHub or other version control systems
• Providing technical support for new detection capabilities, recommendations to improve upon existing code
• Manage existing application and create new applications (visual and non-visual)
• Assist application development teams during application design and development for highly complex and critical data projects
• Provide technical support of systems for supported business units. Coordinate teams in working through solutions.
• Design, Develop and maintain existing automation frameworks
• Support feature teams in building developer experience docker files
• Work with developers and testers to setup CI/CD tools
• Code/Script app management tools and monitors
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• Software development, design architecture and/or implementation experience
• Experience with DevOps tools (Jira, Stash/Bit Bucket, Confluence, Jenkins, Ansible) and CI/CD automation
• Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
• Experience in designing and developing automation frameworks
• Experience working with development teams administering software delivery tools (GIT / GitHub, AWS, Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker)
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer science, Math or related field
• Cloud platforms/devops: Amazon AWS Docker, etc.
• Knowledge of design patterns
• NoSQL/key-value storage (Redis, MongoDB, etc.)
• Experience with other languages (Java, Python)
• Full-stack development/application architecture
• Knowledgeable with Amazon Web Services, including but not limited to launching EC2 instances associated to VPCs and subnets, configuring security groups and auto-scaling
• Hands-on AWS technical design and build experience, including automation, CICD tooling etc.
• Exceptional problem solving skills
• Must be flexible with a "can do” attitude and have the ability to remain professional under high pressure situations.
• Excellent reasoning and analytical skills in a time critical/business critical problem solving operation.
• Comfortable working in a dynamic environment and developing flexible solutions to meet evolving requirements. .
• Able to work with minimum supervision and meet deadlines. A background of infrastructure engineering and deployment experience in an outsourced service environment
• Self-starter and be able to drive end to end process and solution leadership to successfully complete large network programs on time with well managed scopes, and costs.
• Design and coordinate projects of significant size and complexity. Designs must adhere to Enterprise level technology standards being both technically sound and efficiently supportable
• Contribute to and encourage a collaborative team environment by being a team player and helping define the team itself
• Work well independently or in a group and maintain a positive attitude
• Ability to recognize opportunities to improve processes and invoke positive change
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills: Ability to communicate effectively with end-users, business owners, developers, managers, and systems engineers. Strong commitment to customer service and service enablement. Ability to multitask and prioritize work requirements aligned with senior leadership direction
• Strong coordination, organization and communication skills
• AWS certification is preferable
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.