Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Collaborate with UR-V-2 Finance team and UR-F Goodwood Finance team to develop and provide monthly financial status reports for RRMC NA's Ownership Experience Bonus at both national and dealer levels, including escrow amounts, reporting and inquiries.
- Maintain the RRMC NA Dealer and Dealer Employee list through timely updates to the Center Master Database (CMS) as well as Dealer Contacts Database. Work Sales Channel Development Manager, Training Manager, Retail Operations Intern, Regions, Marketing, Aftersales and Finance to ensure database is accurate.
- Manage the monthly KPI submission status through communication with the Dealers, Regions and UR-V-H to ensure 100% submissions each month.
- Distribute monthly Sales Channel Development emails to all US and Canadian Dealers relating to performance reporting (KPI and Flash reports), OEB Eligibility Progress and Actual Eligibility.
- Support the Dealer Agreement re-contracting process and the maintenance as well as archiving of current and accurate Dealer Agreements and Letters of Intent which includes filing, photocopying and scanning of documents
- Support the Dealer Buy-Sell process including internal coordination with BMW NA Credit, Legal as well as RRMC NA, RRMC Ltd and RRMC FS supporting departments to ensure a seamless transition. Create and maintain a Buy-Sell process and checklist.
- Manage and post information as well as documents to the RRMC NA Sales Channel Development section within DealerNet.
- Assemble and distribute RRMC NA Owner Prospective Application packages for US and Canada as directed by the Sales Channel Development Manager.
- Ensure New Dealer Start-Up Binder contents are up-to-date with UR-V-H, adapt contents as needed for the US/Canada market, assembly and distribute the New Dealer Start-up Binder as directed by the Sales Channel Development Manager.
- Manage the information within the department's Share Drive area, keeping all records orderly and up-to-date.
- Manages projects from inception to completion as assigned.
- Assists with all aspects of on-boarding the Retail Operations Intern to ensure seamless start relating to computer, telephone, email, etc.
- Support all aspects of President's travel arrangements including booking and communicating itineraries plus updates as changes happen, as well as all expense reporting in a timely manner.
- Maintains President's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel. Act as gatekeeper of the President's time.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Prioritize mail, review and respond to voice mail and independently respond when appropriate.
- Organizes on-site and off-site company meetings and events
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Act as RRMC NA Executive Committee's Secretary by attending EC meetings, drafting the minutes and distributing them as required.
• Perform all other duties as assigned that enhance RRMC NA's ability to meet current and future goals within budget constraints.
• Build relationships with RRMC Ltd to increase knowledge of local market needs while increasing efficiencies and synergies.
• Provide and maintain quality customer service and good communication with the customer base (dealers as well as other business groups within RRMC Ltd and RRMC NA)
• Accountable for properly following all BMW NA standards, processes and methodologies as applicable
• Lead by example in creating an environment that encourages open communication, sharing ideas and best practices as well as building strong cross-functional teams.
• 5-7 years Administrative Assistant experience
• 2 years minimum of event management experience.
• 3 years minimum of SAP experience preferred.
• Financial analysis fundamentals required
• Must be able to work with limited day-to-day supervision.
• Extraordinary attention to detail, ability to spot inconsistencies and inaccuracies quickly
• Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills, be a team player and be willing to work in an environment where individual initiative and accountability to the team are required.
• Ability to communicate with a diverse group of internal and external customers.
• Confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
• Solid communication skills and ability to demonstrate diplomacy.
Special Skills: Skills other than formal education that are important for satisfactory performance in this position. (i.e., Technical; Office Skills such as Word, Excel Powerpoint; Equipment such as Dyno, Forklift, Tester; etc.)
Proven experience in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as SAP. Strong Excel experience preferred including vLookups, Pivot Tables and Filters, Sorting. Proficiency in typing and working with the Internet. Basic understanding of computer file management.
Such as, but not limited to, German Language skills, verbal/written communication skills; Overnight Travel Requirement, licensed to operate automobiles & light trucks, etc.
Valid US Driver's License
Language skills preferred: French (Canada) and Spanish
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.