Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Description: Technical Delivery Manager – Job Description
Top 3 Core Attributes
1. Strong communication, proven experience with driving and execution.
2. Strategic thinker with technical depth to effectively manage development team and to collaborate with partners, vendors to deliver quality code while striving for excellence.
3. Tenacious and focused with the ability to assimilate quickly in a fast-moving environment.
Role Value Proposition
We are looking for a highly motivated Technical Delivery Manager to lead the design and development of the next generation Sales and Serving platforms at Client. These global platforms will Client the foundation for overall digital strategy for the company. This strong communicator with proven experience will drive and execute delivery of these platforms to Client locations, partners and subsidiaries worldwide. As a strategic thinker with technical depth, this person will collaborate with partners, vendors and scale the platforms' development and adoption.
Summary of Responsibilities
• Responsible for managing multiple development projects, development groups and/or application support functions for a business segment.
• Provide technical solutions to business requirements and issues.
• Adhere to development schedules and ensure the delivered product meets the technical specifications and design requirements.
• Work with architects and development teams in helping elaborate the solution and translate them into design artifacts, specifications that the development team can understand and execute.
• Expected to be technical and able to troubleshoot when necessary.
• Oversees the development and implementation of multiple, complex, organization-wide systems.
• Defines and manages resource requirements and allocations, monitors and improves quality, and ensures 'best practice' development techniques.
• Works closely with client departments in development and implementation of application programs having impact on improving the business.
• Advises application owners on the technology possibilities and requirements.
• Directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
• Assists in developing vendor statements of work, deliverables and SLAs
• Defining best practices for team keeping long term vision in mind
• Reports out the status of project(s) assigned
• Full people management responsibility, including hiring, firing, promotions, performance and compensation management, training & development
• Ensure vendor performance and deliverables meet contract specifications
• Attracts and develops talent to enhance the team's effectiveness
• Accurate time accounting and reporting of own work
• Promptly escalate issues which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to reporting manager
• Minimum 8+ years of design and development experience
• Minimum of 5 years' experience as a manager or lead
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• Demonstrated ability to design scalable and resilient distributed systems
• Demonstrated ability to understand, analyze, and apply abstract design concepts
• Demonstrated interpersonal and consultative skills
• Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
• Should be able to provide effort estimates and plan for required deliverables, projects
• Strong experience in software quality governance
• Excellent coordination skills to work with partners
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.