Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
A Major Financial Firm located in Livingston, NJ has an immediate contract opportunity for a Leasing Contract Administrator.
This individual will be responsible for end-to-end ownership which begins with credit approval through booking and funding.
Specific Duties Include:
• Verification of legal name, good standing certificate and reviewing other formation documents of customer.
• This person will prepare standard documents in accordance with the credit approval.
• Responsible for ensuring that documents have not been altered in any way, are executed by an authorized signer, if faxed are legible, in addition to following other established business practices and procedures.
• This person will be responsible to ensure that Company has a properly perfected security interest as required by credit approval by ensuring UCC financing statement are filed properly and timely filed.
• In addition, this person will be responsible for ordering UCC searches and reviewing searches to ensure no blanket liens and/or no other security interest in the equipment being financed by Company. This person will be responsible to follow for any no interest letters, waivers and/or subordinations that may be required.
• Will be responsible for understanding how to handle titled vehicle transactions.
• Will be responsible for progress payment transactions, which will include receiving approved invoices for payment and processing requests for checks and/or wires ensuring that the money disbursed is in accordance with the credit approval.
• Will be responsible for ensuring the insurance policies and procedures are followed.
• Responsible for all post close policies and procedures which includes bring down searches, auditing the InfoLease system for accuracy, uploading fully executed documentation to deal folders and preparing original documentation file to be shipped for off-site storage.
In addition to the above, this individual will act as a liaison with credit, sales, Asset Management Group and Jacksonville
• understanding of equipment leasing and financing transactions and requirements
• understanding of standard and non-standard documentation
• understands sales, use and property tax laws
• understand how to read and interpret UCC (Uniform Commercial Code) filings
• understands insurance (general liability, property, automobile)
• able to think quickly and apply company policies and procedures
• excellent verbal and written communication skills
• detailed oriented
• excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task
Education: Bachelor's degree or 3+ years equivalent experience in leasing.
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.