Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Global financial firm located in New York, NY has an immediate contract opportunity for a .Net Developer.
Profile: Brokerage Enterprise Application Infrastructure (EAI) is a horizontal technology group that develops reusable solutions, libraries and frameworks used in systems throughout the Firm. We also provide technical expertise in all aspects of computing in the form of consultation and design advice to development teams. This means that the team requires developers with strong technical skills and the experience to understand the implications of their design decisions and good understanding of current best practices in application architecture, software design and code development. Specific business knowledge is less important (as we work with many disparate groups), but good grounding in applied mathematics would be very useful on the parts of the projects that require development or application of data analytics.
- Design and develop platform components that enable and simplify Cloud-aware patterns for application developers.
- Design and develop supporting APIs and libraries
.- Collaborate and brainstorm with members of the team to ensure that common strategic goals are met.
- Rapidly prototype and iteratively refine platform level capabilities.
- Develop enhanced unit, integration and performance testing automation to verify the quality of our platforms.
- Support development teams that use our platforms, improving developer experience from feedback
.- Deploy enterprise-level updates to the platform
.- Write technical documentation, update our internal site to better socialize our products and capabilities.
Years of Experience: 8+ years
Detailed understanding of .Net fundamentals including Memory management, Threads, Assemblies, Delegates, Lambdas
- Understand .Net advanced concepts including LINQ, Tasks, Asynchronous and Concurrent Programming techniques.
- Understand .Net web service application concepts including ASP .Net, WebApi, Asp MVC, WCF, DataServices and OData.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design patterns and principles.
.- Understand Agile development practices.
- Familiarity working with Linux systems
.- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to intuitively combine traditional techniques and cutting-edge research to develop Client abstractions
- Good technical documentation skills
.- 2-5 years of enterprise application development experience
- Understanding of Functional programming patterns and principles
- Understand Windows Forms, WPF and UWP desktop UI technologies
- Understanding browser applications including AngularJS, Node.js, jQuery etc.
- Familiar with extending Visual Studio to improve developer experience.
- Experience with F#, especially its relationship to .Net and equivalence with C#
- Experience with Java
- Experience writing and deploying Azure applications
- Awareness of the distinction between Application development and Framework development
-Ability to interact with and guide application developers having a wide range of skills and personalities.
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.