Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job title:Product Analyst
Brokerage is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Brokerage can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Brokerage business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Brokerage's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses and to our own. Enterprise Infrastructure (ETR):ETR is that global technology group that delivers enterprise and end-user solutions that make our businesses run. The team manages the production, operations, and engineering of our data centers, voice and data networking solutions, wireless technologies, server and database operations, desktops, servers, mainframes, and firmwide security.
The ETR Product Management Governance team is responsible for evolving, supporting, and growing the product management function within ETR. Working with our Product Management peers we negotiate and maintain an annual Book of Work which represents the combined enterprise requirements of what the firm expects to see Product Managers deliver as artifacts, collateral, processes, communication, and product domain strategies. We seek to provide structure, product strategy alignment, common solutions, approaches, best practices and shared technology solutions which enable Product Managers to be effective and efficient in their roles and focused on organizational goals.
The ETR Product Analyst requires a discipline and passion for data-driven management. In this role you will participate both standard run-the-function activities which our team coordinates across all ETR product managers. This includes Roadmap Generation and Maintenance, Release Plan dissemination, SDLC process improvements, Product End of Life maintenance & reporting, Product Briefings, internal stakeholder management (CRM), and other core Product Management functions. In this role you will seek to both maintain the current level of deliverables and also seek to improve the functions through data integrations, process definition & improvement, improved teamwork & collaboration, automation, and defining or building business cases for new shared or common technology solutions to enhance the practice. An impactful Product Analyst will possess analytic skills, be highly organized & detail oriented, develop data integration & analytic skills, and possess the soft skills required to communicate and collaborate effectively with peers and managers in the ETR division.
In addition to regular communication and cross-tower representation with stakeholders, Product Managers are expected to:
• Own the coordination, collection, and dissemination of specific artifacts including Roadmaps, Release Plans, and Product End of Life reporting
• Own the activities around updating, reviewing, and publishing the annual Product Briefings and formation of any new product domain papers
• Participate in activities around Product Domain Strategy and alignment to business & technology goals of the firm.
• Participate in activities aimed at evolving product offerings to fully fledged service offerings and defined service architectures.
• Participate and/or lead in cross-product process definition, best practice formulation, coaching, training, or brainstorming aimed at improving teamwork and collaboration.
• Maintain collateral and presence on Jive, Sharepoint, Product Catalog, and any other repositories.
• Recognize opportunities for improvement, and be able to encapsulate new ideas in business case materials that combine qualitative and quantitative measures
• Provide regular management reporting including creation of dashboards and KPIs
• Be a team player, who's customer driven (internal business technology teams)
• Experience in building reports, visualizations, presentations, business cases, process diagrams, and general documentation.
• Experience in communication roles including requirements gathering, marketing / communication materials, and customer presence channels (Jive, website, social, wiki)
• Proficient in Excel, Sharepoint, Powerpoint, and other standard productivity tools
• Data-driven, detail oriented, and comfortable analyzing & mapping datasets across different systems
• Team player, with an energetic personality, quality-minded, focused, committed, able to work independently in a fast paced, matrixed organization.
• Comfortable with management by influence
• Command line and basic shell scripting a plus
• Experience with Jira a plus
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.