Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Global Financial Firm located in Charlotte, NC has an immediate contract opportunity for an experienced Business Program Manager
• Oversee and manage a matrix delivery team for end-to-end delivery of capabilities within the PA Conversion program across all functional groups (e.g. business, technology, corporate core, vendors).
• Responsibilities include cross-functional, cross-delivery integrated plan, scope management, change management, monitor/control process, financial management, and release planning/prioritization.
• Oversee the program (> $10 MM – $20MM, 20-24 months), providing strategic context, direction, and leadership to the project managers, business, technology and vendor leaders.
• Partner with business owners, business lead, vendor program manager and technology project managers in the program to define, prioritize, and achieve program objectives.
• Track program performance metrics, and actively manage cost, schedule and scope.
• Manage inter-project dependencies and work with program transformation lead, vendor project managers and internal project managers to develop mitigation plans.
• Gain working knowledge of the Managed Accounts, and platforms
• Responsible for the overall planning, execution, and completion of the platform transformation program ($25 MM - $30MM, 18-24 months).
• Manage and monitor projects through end-to-end delivery process, working closely with program transformation lead & project managers and stakeholders to ensure successful delivery
• Proactively engage cross-functional teams and various lines of business to understand and communicate status, priorities, risks and issues.
• Track and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) and key success metrics across the impacted projects as well as define and manage strategies to improve economies of scale and quality.
• Refine and develop program-level dashboard to effectively serve multiple audiences; incorporate status, risks/issues, executive decisions as well as key performance indicators to track and measure success.
• Define and execute program level routines through effective meeting scheduling, meeting facilitation, documentation of outcomes and next steps.
• Develop and refine communication and reporting processes to maximize program efficiency, stakeholder engagement and continuous improvement. Advise key business and IT leaders in the development and implementation of strategy, by being an "enabler” to help connect dots, facilitate, leverage delivery/domain expertise to increase probability of success.
• Develops and maintains the project schedules and budgets, manages variances to conform to Plan.
• Accountable for management of program against approved budget and tracking of forecast changes throughout lifecycle
• Bachelor's Degree
• At least 7+ years' experience in a complex program and project management, business delivery, or management consultant role of end-to-end delivery.
• Experience with several multi-million dollar programs with cross-business and Technology delivery.
• Demonstrated proficiency in the areas of large transformative programs, direct banking, ecommerce/CRM, channel technology, lending, or retail product management
• Conversion experience and / or System Integration experience.
• Vendor Management expertise.
• PMP certification.
• PMO or Project Management experience within a financial institution, specifically in the managed accounts space
• A high-degree of flexibility, analytical mindset, and ability to operate within various functional groups will be critical to the success of the role.
• Proven ability to drive and deliver complex change across a variety of work streams and functional areas; ability to operate in both business and IT areas.
• Solid executive presence and leadership skills.
• Proven analytical skills and strategic thinking.
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels of an organization (verbal and written); high degree of comfort with business and technology language.
• Proven program management skills; ability to organize and prioritize multiple complex projects.
• Proven ability to deliver results in a changing environment with a high tolerance for uncertainty.
• Ownership mentality with a deep sense of accountability over results.
• Ability to define and structure processes where one may not exist.
• Strong MS Office experience, with an emphasis on MS Project, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Demonstrated experience with Clarity and SharePoint.
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.