Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Production Support Analyst
This position is responsible for monitoring Oracle Revenue Management & Billing (ORMB), Oracle EBS environment and various Interfaces (Internal & External) to these systems. This individual will act as a tier one support resource that monitors the tickets logged into production support queue, support of QA & UAT testing cycles, support for Month end close activities, weekly sanity testing of applications.
• Monitors tickets on production and performs first level troubleshooting
• Coordinate efforts to resolve production tickets by communicating issues to internal customers.
• Responsible for creation of Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for major production issues
• QA & UAT testing support
• Coordination on deployments of enhancements to various environments
• Support IT business processes of change management, configuration management, and business continuity
• Participates in quarterly releases
• Support quarterly/annually IT SOX audit
• Support Month End Close Process
• Maintain and update SOPs
• Strong understanding of data management, data governance and data quality concepts
• Work closely with the functional and development team on all design and development activities for solution gaps
• Understand business processes, the flow of data within and between processes, and recommend process improvements for better data quality and effectiveness
• Investigate data issues, perform deep-dive analyses, propose and execute solutions, and define IT project requirements for issue resolution
• Partner closely with data custodians from various business teams to identify new data initiatives, determine priorities, and run initiatives as needed
• Participate in unit testing and support functional SIT testing of custom objects and defect resolution.
• Responsible for UAT and Production cutover tasks
• Develop the build instructions and work closely with the Configuration Management team to deploy the solution in various environments
• 4-year degree and experience in Information Technologies
• Previous Oracle EBS or Oracle RMB experience is required.
• Good knowledge in Oracle EBS fundamentals of some of these functional modules (AP, AR, GL, FAH, SLA, TCA etc.) or Fluency in Oracle RMB Application and Data Model.
• Good understanding of Insurance business esp. P&C
• Production Support experience
• Demonstrates troubleshooting and interpersonal skills
• Experience working and communicating with both information technology and strategic business teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills with ability to troubleshoot problems and identify root causes
• Ability to adapt to changing situations, multi-tasking, prioritizations and deadlines
• Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.