Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Talent Development Coordinator
Jersey City, NJ
4 months +
**Looking for candidates who have previous experience with Talent Development or Training – such as managing projects, training coordination, materials creation, etc.
The Talent Development role will report to the Manager of Organizational Development and will handle the design and development of employee e-learning courses and leadership development e-learning/instructor lead courses. This role will also support the coordination of enterprise-wide talent management projects and provide administrative support as needed. The ideal candidate must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, excellent project planning skills, strong instructional design skills, and a solid background in technical training and e-learning development to focus on designing and developing innovative and value-added training solutions for the Enterprise Learning Team. This opportunity will provide an individual with experience and exposure to many areas of organizational development, learning, and human resources within a global multifaceted organization.
• Apply instructional design, training development models and adult learning principles to develop curriculum and training solutions.
• Work effectively with business partners, subject matter experts and team members to analyze, develop and evaluate learning solutions.
• Use multimedia technology, graphic and authoring tools to design and develop innovative, engaging and effective training solutions in a variety of formats.
• Stay informed of and share best practices related to learning technologies and tools.
• Follow team processes to manage the analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of assigned projects.
• Design and complete all levels of project evaluations to support measurement and demonstration of business impact on assigned projects.
• Assist in communications and engagement projects and activities to drive GBT's culture.
• Support in the brand management and marketing of enterprise L&D offerings and internal content development.
• Support the project management of our multi-level leadership development programs; Includes curriculum design support, program, communications, data analytics, and participant tracking.
• 1+ years of experience in instructional designer or learning and development role.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Instructional Design, or related field.
• Excellent organizational, planning and coordination skills – able to plan, prioritize, respond and adapt proactively to changing deadlines and demands; strong sense of urgency and ability to drive others toward meeting deadlines and commitments.
• Demonstrated experience in developing e-learning, blended learning and instructor-led training.
• Strong problem-solving skills with proven ability to analyze and identify needs, propose solutions and organize complex information.
• Strong quantitative and analytical capability – ability to analyze data and identify trends; leverage quantitative metrics, and process management discipline and tools.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – articulate and able to communicate with all levels through various communication channels.
• Technologically savvy – able to quickly learn new systems and complete administrative tasks with accuracy; Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Team player – open and candid communication style; willing and able to provide feedback, appropriately challenge thinking and actions.
• High degree of initiative and ability to work both independently and with a team.
• Proven skills in using MS Office and e-learning authoring tools (Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate strongly preferred).
• Basic skills in graphic design, video/image editing, and HTML coding.
• Experience with Learning Management Systems
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.