Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Project Manager III
West Chester, PA
1+ Year Contract
Up to 15% domestic AND/OR international travel is required.
The PM will report to the Manager, Instruments Supply Network Strategy.
This is a project assignment is for the duration of the requisite project work required for the Medical Device Transformation Initiative, which is expected to conclude at or prior to maximum 16 MONTHS from the start date in this project role.
Work of the Medical Device organization supports a multitude of product platforms, new products and delivery systems that are used in a wide range of procedures throughout the healthcare industry, including interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, minimally invasive surgery, hospital sterilization, clinical laboratory testing, diabetes management, joint replacement surgery and vision care.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Principal Roles and Responsibilities
• Own the program portfolio and will timely and accurately report on projects and program progress.
• Lead, manage and deliver the associated projects under Client in close collaboration and alignment with Instrument Network Supply and other project teams.
• Actively participate as a member of the program team to prioritize/plan implementation of projects and have accountability for project alignment with our PMO Governance and methodology.
• Lead projects/program using PMO methodology (i.e. Instantis & PMx)
• Execute multi-year plan to achieve the determined deliverables.
• Initiate and lead projects as required to execute program strategy.
• Manage and shape project activities in a holistic manner to ensure target realization.
• Connect with project teams to manage the risk, constraints and issue resolution.
• For each project under the scope of the program, document deliverables, plans and/or associated required presentations.
• Lead and track progress on activities and financials.
• Maintain project dashboards and provide progress/status updates on project activities (Weekly and Monthly project/program progress updates, Project/Program dashboards, Risk, issues and constraint logs, Minutes of critical meetings requiring follow-up)
• Work closely with Stakeholders (10-12 Managers, 2-4 Directors, 2-3 VPs)
• Support the managing of project budget
• Indirectly manage people: 20-30 indirect team members
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
• A minimum of five 3-5 years of Project AND/OR Portfolio Management related experience is required.
• A minimum of five 3-5 years of experience with Supply Chain Healthcare or related industry is required.
• Knowledge and experience in PMO Methodology is preferred.
• Experience in Manufacturing and Supply Chain systems is preferred.
• The ability to have a global mindset and understanding of a high complexity systems landscape is required.
• The ability to be self-motivated, a strong leader, a team player, possess the ability to work with minimal supervision, and possess strong influencing skills is required.
• The ability to manage multiple priorities, build productive relationships, make decisions in an ambiguous environment, understand technical concepts, manage a portfolio of projects and effectively communicate are required for this role.
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.