Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Part Time Enterprise Architect
No Corp. to Corp. or 3rd party
Onsite position, onsite interview required.
The role is for an experienced enterprise architect who will be responsible to build and evolve our innovative product once launched. As a member of the team, you will collaborate with other data engineers, data scientists, analysts, and product owners to design to develop personalized meal planning solution. This role is analytical and creative and will be responsible for taking the experience from concept to launch.
• Work location(s) – Primarily based out of downtown Chicago (Client)
• Onsite (client location)
• Duration of assignment – 4/2/2018 to 1/2/2019, can be extended
• Typical anticipated hours per week/schedule - 20
• Consulting with internal stakeholders to understand technical needs, analyzing solution options and making a recommendation based upon your knowledge and experience
• Passionate technology application architect with a history of working with enterprise and consumer facing technologies, and leading the development effort of large-scale enterprise systems.
• Apply your enterprise and consumer facing skills in an emerging technology environment.
• You have a knack for picking up new technologies quickly and the ability to apply concepts learned in other technologies and frameworks to those new platforms.
• Strong OO programming background and mastery of design patterns - you're able to jump into the code if needed
• Learning the capabilities of the various SDKs (across Android, iOS, Python/ Java Spring Framework, Rabbit MQ, REST API, databases like PostGres/ Cassandra/ Mongo DB, AWS/ Google Cloud, etc.
• Assess near-term to long-terms needs, using structured methodology, to establish Enterprise Systems priorities; consult with technical subject matter experts and develop alternative technical solutions; Identify options, risks, costs vs. benefits, etc.
• Ability to make decisions by constructing sufficient context with assumptions, facts, sampling, research and testing to deal with varying degrees of ambiguity
Experience and Knowledge:
• 5 to 10 years of experience preferred in at least two IT disciplines in a global distributed, service-oriented architecture (SOA) or multi-tier environment, including technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management or operations.
• Experience working with agile methodology & dev ops geared towards cloud
• Published apps, websites or other examples of solutions built
• You have worked with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud (preferred)
• Strong communication skills
• A desire to learn and share your knowledge
• You have some experience or have even mastered mobile technologies.
• Knowledge of all components of enterprise architecture.
• Sound knowledge of financial models and budgeting.
• Comprehensive knowledge of facilitation and organization change management
• Comprehensive Knowledge of the IT industry and information technologies at a high and detailed level.
• Minimum of Bachelor degree preferably in MIS or equivalent IT field experience required.
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.