Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Global financial firm located in Montreal, QC has an immediate contract opportunity for a Business Analyst – Data Lifecycle Management
*Must be onsite in Montreal, QC*
Professionals within Legal and Compliance provide a wide range of services to our business units. They might help to structure a complex and sensitive cross-border transaction; advise on a new product introduction; develop a training program or defuse an investor dispute. They preserve the Firm's invaluable reputation for integrity and protect the Firm from sanctions with policies and procedures that meet regulatory requirements around the world. They also strive to maintain cooperative relationships with governmental policy makers and the regulatory and self-regulatory agencies that govern the firm's businesses.
The Information Management (IM) group focuses on the firm's ability to effectively retain, retrieve and protect information to meet its obligations and generate value for its customers and shareholders.
The Information Management program operates in collaboration with Legal, Compliance, Risk, Information Technology, Corporate Services, Technology and Information Risk and reports to the Global Information Management Council (GIMC).
The GIMC oversees the Firm's information management strategy and information governance initiatives.
The Data Lifecycle Management team manages and supports a variety of processes including the resolution and validation of systems and applications, records retention, disposition, and archiving.
• Evaluate, monitor and facilitate validation processes related to on-boarding and off-boarding systems at the Firm.
• Define and model processes and procedures that support data lifecycle management initiatives.
• Document business requirements to drive quality and operational efficiencies.
• Develop process improvements and foster business and technical solutions with relevant team members.
• Assist with necessary business and legal reviews for system-generated records and information.
• Collaborate with relevant departments and SME's to support data lifecycle management activities.
• Understand, promote, and communicate Information Management requirements to relevant IT system owners and teams.
• 2-3 years' industry experience related to information or data management, financial services, or other work-related field.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in developing business cases and modeling business techniques and methods.
• Experience in developing functional and business requirements and applying them to IT system engineering concepts.
• Strong ability to interact with clients and exercise client services skills.
• Proficiency in Visio, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience in working with high-volume data sets.
• Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.