Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Frontend/Full Stack Developer
REQUIRED TO WORK ONSITE IN MISSISSAUGA, ON MAJORITY OF THE WEEK - Possibility for partial remote
Global Financial Firm located in Mississauga, ON has an immediate contract opportunity for an experienced Programmer
Full stack developer/stronger in front end developer
Cross Products Technology provides pre-trade, analytics and post trade information and tools to internal and institutional clients. We are seeking a strong developer to work on key business product initiatives.
• Responsible for server side and web applications design & development.
• Development of common, reusable components and services
• Responsible for creating high throughput applications leveraging Velocity framework
• Working with core team to manage and support application.
• Ability to take initiative to research, learn and recommend emerging technologies
• Assist the client in the planning of overall application strategy
• Solid understanding of enterprise application architecture from front to back
• Experience developing high performance server side components.
• At least 6-7 years' experience using J2EE to develop dynamic enterprise applications
• Good experience with caching and performance tuning
• Design and develop the core services ensuring strong reliability, scalability and performance
• Understanding of good design principles and ability to adhere to complex design
• Extensive hand-coding expertise in Core Java / J2EE development
• Proficiency with Spring Framework
• Strong experience in data modeling and experience with relational and no-sql database. Oracle and MongoDB
• Experienced in building and managing REST Apis
• Experience with SOLR / ELASTIC Search will be plus
• Experience with front end technologies. ReactJS experience will be plus.
• Prior experience with building distributed, multi-tier applications is highly desirable
• Enjoy working with others, which is vital in a collaborative environment that balances knowledge sharing with blocks of focused, uninterrupted production time. You want to work with a team face-to-face and provide guidance and work with other developers.
• Relish tackling new challenges, paying attention to details, and, ultimately, growing professionally.
Strong academic record, ideally with a bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Information Science or related technical or quantitative discipline. Demonstrable success in designing and delivering multi-tiered applications Competencies
• Strong Communication skills
• Self Motivated
• Willingness to learn new tools and technology
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.