Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
1+ Year Contract
Education and/or Experience
Prefer Associate's of Arts Degree (A.A.S) in Accounting or Finance, business management, logistics/supply chain from an accredited four-year College or University; and/ or three or more years of related experience and/or training within a manufacturing/plant environment; logistics or transportation skills for scheduling shipping and receiving times experience.
Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Excel Spreadsheet software and MS Word, MS PowerPoint Word Processing software. AS400 query knowledge preferred.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We are currently looking for a Claims Administrator to join our team in Plano, TX for a 1 year contract. Purpose of Position: To assist in credit and collection activities for the company through the analysis of credit checks and investigation of overdue accounts.
1. MANAGE FREIGHT CLAIMS PROCESS - Ensure that processes and procedures are maintained to process and file claims based on industry rules and regulations established by the Interstate Commerce Commission and the National Motor Freight Classification guidelines.
2. CLAIMS RESOLUTION – Working with contract carriers' claims representatives, plants, and customers to recover cost associated with freight damage.
3. MONTHLY CLAIMS ANALYSIS – Maintain and track financial performance monthly for both filing and collection of claims. Identify problem areas by analyzing the frequency of incidents by carrier, plant, regions and products.
4. NEGOTIATING SETTLEMENT OFFERS – Negotiating claims settlement offers with carriers and customers in order to recover the entire amount or the maximum amount for outstanding claims.
5. COORDINATE DISPOSITION PROCESS – Provide instructions and guidance to customers on filing claims, contact carriers for inspection, communicate the incident to the Brands and logistics in order to file claims in a timely manner.
6. DOCUMENT CONTROL – Develop, implement, and manage the documents, processes and controls of freight claims function to ensure proper compliance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.