Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Summary/Basic Function
Client is seeking an experienced HRIS Analyst to support our global Workday HCM and integrated technology solutions. The HRIS Analyst provides global HR systems administration, including business process configuration, reporting development, and integration management. This position works closely with the parent company, affiliates, internal HR and IT staff to effectively meet the needs of Client Human Resources. This position reports to the Manager, HRIS.
Additional Job Details:Basic Qualifications –
1 Scope ($, employees, and other resources manage. Attach organization chart)
• Manages own time and equipment.
• Manages major systems, resolving issues and problems without recourse to precedence or supervision.
2 Education and Experience
• 5+ years of HRIS administration experience, preferably utilizing SaaS HR technology
• Minimum 3-5 years' experience working with Workday and other HR applications, preferably in a global organization
• Demonstrated successful project/process management experience
• BA or BS in Human Resources and/or Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Workday HCM business process configuration experience desired or equivalent HCM system experience
• Knowledge of Workday security administration desired or equivalent HCM system experience
• Proven experience administering multiple integrated HR systems
• Familiarity with a variety of the HR concepts, practices, and procedures required
• Experience working within a Global HR environment highly desired
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
• Fundamental knowledge of position management as it relates to HR systems
3 Key Competencies
• Must have proven critical thinking skills in order to conduct full impact analysis of any requests/changes from the business
• Ability to provide, in user-friendly terms, sound ideas and solutions to end users on HR systems-related projects, tasks, reports, etc.
• Must be able to understand business priorities and project plans and have demonstrated adherence to and successful results with both
• Proven ability to respectfully challenge assumptions, proposed solutions and timelines
• Ability to work with varying levels of management
• Possesses excellent written and verbal cross-cultural communication skills
• Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures
• Resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of variable factors
• Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
50% - Ongoing HR Systems Administration
• Manage the setup and data elements of foundational structures in Workday to drive position management, department, location and organization structures
• Perform business process configuration for modified or new business processes within HCM system (Workday)
• Administer HR systems security and security controls to ensure appropriate access to functionality for users and monitor appropriate data security
• Ensure systems quality and data accuracy via regular audits of data; adhere to all SOX controls for proper process and protocols
• Partner with IT to assist in their support of integrations from HCM system (Workday) to other internal systems (Active Directory, Taleo, Oracle ERP)
• Develop and share custom reports and calculated fields for users, maximizing efficiency by reusing existing reports and training users on modifying reports as needed
• Generate standard audit reports on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis
• Assist users within HR as needed to enable them to more effectively utilize all HR systems
• Troubleshoot and resolve complex production systems issues
50% - Project Management Support
• Support HRIS and department project managers in implementation of Global HRIS roadmap initiatives by executing on necessary project tasks and adhering to timelines and quality expectations
• Manage small to medium size projects, including development of project plans, facilitating team meetings, and driving to successful completion of projects.
• Provide insight and recommendations on best practices for configuration of HCM system (Workday) and new HR tools and systems to meet identified business requirements
• Estimate effort required for configuration, testing and support related to proposed enhancements or projects
• Conduct unit testing for all configuration done as part of a project, and participate in user acceptance testing as a test coordinator
• Must be comfortable and have demonstrated success performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities in a high-energy environment
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.