Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Overall Purpose: Support various segments of the Marketing department as it pertains to promotional materials.
Roles & Responsibilities: 1) Works with research and creative teams to prepare customer-facing materials used by a sales team to communicate product value story for print, online, mobile and direct marketing products for small and medium-sized businesses. 2) Partners with copywriters, collateral managers and designers to manage and update existing sales collateral material. 3) Manages project work flows, due-date bench marks and objectives. 4) Supports ad-hoc collateral requests, maintaining and cataloging research data. 5) Posts of electronic files to internal storage and file delivery systems. 6) Works with key advertisers on the development of creative for direct mail campaigns and ensures direct mail orders are placed in a timely and accurate manner.
This position will help manage the creation and integration of brand affinity building + performance driving advertising & marketing campaigns for the Entertainment Group (mobility, video, internet and DTV Now products). The position will help support both content production as well as media planning & optimization. The Senior Manager will also help support the emerging media program – a testing and innovation program designed for the exploration & identification of new advertising partners, technology, and mass communication vehicles on behalf of the digital performance marketing team.
The Senior Manager will work in partnership with cross-functional team members (product marketing, brand, legal, PR, corporate communications) to deliver integrated programs across key stakeholders. The role will encompass a high level of program/project management, which will include agency management, creative development, video production, cross-functional team leadership and shepherding content through the process.
Key skills required include strategic thinking, media planning & strategy, creative & media agency management, creative trafficking, project management, planning and organization and working within a large, cross-functional team.
Function Specific Activities
• Effective delivery of the brand + customer value proposition across all relevant digital consumer touchpoints (especially Display & Social Media).
• Help create compelling campaigns that help develop relationships with customers & prospects
• Communicate creative concepts successfully to multiple stakeholders
• Critique, build and challenge creative content & media plans against core KPIs
• Ability to work with autonomy, problem-solve and make recommendations to peers, stakeholders and management
• Drive innovation: Comfort with pioneering the unknown, taking calculated risks, and operating within a test & learn environment. Seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices.
• Balance priorities: Ability to prioritize requests based long-term goals and objectives.
• Deliver results: Channel own and others' energy into work that consistently delivers business results while maintaining the health of the brand, and an effortless customer experience
• Builds relationships: Motivate, guide and inspire others through actions with peers, management and cross-functional partners
• Brand Strategy Application: Experience working with major brands
• Creative Evaluation: Ability to evaluate creative concepts and executions
• Creative Production: Knowledge of the steps necessary to execute all types of creative production (ie; live event content capture, live action video shoots, animation and building of microsites/landing pages)
• Agency Management: Ability to inspire agency performance.
• Creative Brief Development: Experience with writing creative briefs and the ability to do so with little supervision
• Media Planning, Strategy & Optimization: Experience working with media agencies, developing media strategy & evaluating media partners. Working knowledge of the media placement process and evaluating of media performance to help inform creative next steps
• Performance Driven Reporting: Working knowledge of reading out and evaluating performance-related reports, KPIs and media optimizations
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Related Work Experience Required: 5-7 Years
Direct Social Media Experience Required: 2-3 Years
Video Production Experience Preferred: At least 1 Year
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.