Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Global Financial Firm has a Contract Opportunity in NYC
Debt & Agency provides trust, agency, administration, and processing services to borrowers of bank debt and issuers of debt and equity in the international capital markets. Corporate Trust is structured along product lines – Debt & Agency Services, Structured Credit Services, Depositary Receipts, Corporate Services, and Domestic Custody.
Bank Loan Services is a business that sits within the Debt & Agency team which provides 3rd party loan agency administrative middle/back office services for loans to clients who are originators and/or arrangers of middle market and broadly syndicated bank loans. Our unique alternative for the administration support of loans gives our clients scalability, flexibility to support their business as they utilized our Bank Loan Services experience in loan syndication and loan technology. Our client profile type are hedge fund managers, private equity firms, direct lending funds, financial institutions and various our Client desks who originate and arrange syndicated loan financings. Our group will often take on 'middle-office' services as facility/administrative agent and collateral agent on a wide portfolio of deals, originated both by CLIENT and third party originating banks. Much of this work is high profile and may be complex in nature.
The successful candidate will be part of a team based in New York as a Bank Loan Client Specialist, all of whom work exclusively on Loan transactions and other administrative tasks.
• Responsible for assisting in the management of a 'middle office' agency portfolio of Syndicated Loans transactions for various loan sectors.
• Ensuring that all weekly, by-monthly and monthly MIS is reviewed, approved and complete in various internal MIS systems
• Works collaboratively within the organization, as well as independently
• Daily liaison with all transaction parties, including clients, borrowers, lawyers, syndicate banks, trustees, GTO Loan Operations, Loan IT and other interested parties
• Client visits
• Responsible for assisting in the reviewing of agency and related documentation for new deals, restructures, waivers and amendments, and ongoing transactional matters in line with standard Loan Syndication Trading Association (LSTA) templates
• Working with TMG and team manager on the negotiation on the terms of such documentation (from the Agent's perspective) with borrowers, lawyers, arrangers, GTO-Loan Operations and other involved parties
• Handling the administration of a portfolio of Syndicated Loans transactions (ranging from small 'club' deals to large leveraged facilities)
• Maintain internal databases (register of lender and credit contacts)
• Data room maintenance (Debtdomain / Intralinks)
• Ongoing security maintenance
• Facilitate ancillary requests
• Waiver and amendment requests
• Manage loan prepayments and drawdown requests
• Resolving client queries
• Identify and escalate open issues to Team Manager
• Assist with the primary syndication trade settlement process and secondary assignments in Clear Par trade settlement system.
• Work with management and TMG default team on required action steps for defaulted loans (accelerate / workout, standstill agreements, scheme of arrangement, enforcement and liquidation)
• Monitor financial and compliance requirements per the terms of the loan agreements
• Ensuring that all weekly, by-monthly and monthly MIS is reviewed, approved and complete (CTC Reviews, Ticklers, DMS, DMS Events, Client Billing)
• Ensuring the timely billing and chasing of revenue clients
• Responsible for assisting with client on-boarding process and coordinating of KYC with various internal KYC teams
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.