Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Prefer Tampa, FL but can sit in Coppell, TX or Jersey City, NJ as well
Looking for a Technical Risk Analyst with Corporate Risk Framework experience
Less technical, more framework
Risk Communications Group
MUST have strong presentation skills
Technology Risk Management team needs an additional subject matter expert in its risk assessment and reporting function.
The technology risk analyst is responsible for conducting risk assessments on reported technology issues. These assessments will be conducted either through a formalized risk assessment program or through other risk reporting activities (e.g., policy exceptions, risk acceptance). The technology risk analyst will require ability to scope and report technology risks to all levels of management within Technology and Business teams.
- Participate in and influence information risk assessment process improvement
- Manage and perform ad-hoc technology risk assessments using methodologies and personnel experience
- Work with the business, technology and subject matter experts to agree cybersecurity risk issues, remediation activities and reporting.
- Provide risk remediation recommendations that the business and technology may implement to mitigate identified control gaps
- Partner with business and IT to ensure that risks are clearly articulated in a manner that is understood by business and technology audiences
- Evaluate management responses to ensure that remediation plans and tasks adequately address identified control gaps
- Document technology issues through the appropriate risk tracking and reporting process.
- Assist the business and technology groups through the process for policy exceptions and risk acceptance
- 5+ years of experience in one or more risk management areas
- Financial Services Industry experience a plus but not required
- Proficiency with Information Risk Management best practices.
- Proven knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases and systems as they relate to cybersecurity risk
- Proven knowledge of security methodologies, policies, standards and best practices
- Proven knowledge of information technology systems, infrastructure and operations
- Ability to explain and articulate technical concepts using both technical and non-technical language
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills (MS PowerPoint, MS word)
- Ability to manipulate data in a spreadsheet (MS Excel)
- Ability to work collaboratively by building consensus and influencing decision making to foster forward progress with projects and initiatives
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, coupled with ability to be versatile and flexible
- Sound business judgment and the ability to work successfully with all levels of management
- Excellent grammar and style skills; ability to adapt writing style for different audiences and media
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.