Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Large Company has a Contract Opportunity in Jersey City, NJ
The Project Manager will work in the Global Solutions Delivery Program Management Office (GSDPMO) will manage the Business Process Manager (IBM BPM) project by driving the business request process through a project management approach which emphasizes posing analytical questions, coordinating the collection of information, and collaborating for a solution. The Project Manager must proactively monitor and track project progress against strategic and business objectives, as well as, take full accountability for management of scope, schedule and budget when applicable. The position of the Project Manager is to support the PMO with all aspects of project management, to ensure the successful execution of all projects.
To be successful, the Global Solutions Delivery Project Manager must effectively communicate with impacted stakeholders, must be highly motivated, extremely organized, detail oriented and possess outstanding communication and written skills.
• Represent the needs and desires of the stakeholder community to the agile development team and the business analysts.
• Project plan creation, schedule creation and management, forecasts, budget tracking and project reporting as well as regular status reporting on the progress of initiatives.
• Document and track open issues, action items, meeting minutes
• Support the BPM Product Owner/PMO Director to prioritize work and tasks with the development team.
• Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and distinguish user requests from underlying true needs.
• Elicit requirements using document analysis, logical questioning sequences, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
• Prepare detailed status reporting, and drive bi-weekly Stakeholder Status Meetings
• Daily communications with the PMO Management Team.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate to analyze information needs and deliver the necessary artifacts.
• Be the liaison between the PMO, business units, technology teams and support teams.
• Adhere to established project management methodologies and standards while carrying out responsibilities.
• More than 4 years of experience as a project manager
• BPM or process workflow knowledge
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Experience in planning and coordinating large projects simultaneously with experience in managing time, scope, budget, resources, priorities and risks
• Highly developed problem identification skills and creativity to develop new innovative solutions
• Experience in using Microsoft Office including Project, Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint
• Hands-on experience with implementation and launch of large-scale projects
• Exceptional communication skills
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.