Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Education & Experience:
• 2 year college certificate in secretarial administration or business school certificate preferred
• Minimum of 3-5 years secretarial experience required
• Knowledge of Health Solutions or Sales company support preferred
• Advanced word processing, spreadsheet, data base and graphics/presentation skills required
• Maintains confidentiality of sensitive individual and company data without exception.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
• Native or Fluent both Japanese and English required for Headquarters and factory communication.
• Draft correspondence to customers, vendors, staff, and/or investors. Maintain calendars and schedule meetings, including conference calls. Develop and file logs, records, forms, correspondence, reports, contracts, etc., and maintain reference materials and directories. May coordinate storage and security of permanent records. Copy and distribute reports, manuals, correspondence, and/or reading materials. Construct and maintain databases and files related to functional area including Distribution of EMBD products in North America.
• Order and maintain supplies for department or office.
• Obtain signatures, maintains logs and ensures orderly flow of documents which require management authorization.
• Maintain Org Charts
• Create RFAs & PO on behalf of the business.
• Plan and coordinate on-site and off-site meetings including travel arrangements. Coordinate special projects related to department and company goals as assigned.
• Interacts with other departments and individuals in carrying out responsibilities. Receive, screen, and distribute internal and external mail. Communicate with Headquarters and factories in Japan and elsewhere as needed for coordination of activities such as executive visits and customer meetings with EMBD executives.
• Prepare and maintain expense and other types of reports, as requested. May reconcile accounts. Summarize data, including budget and expense information as requested. May place orders and/or process checks received.
• Compile and update standard reports. Create ad-hoc reports. Prepare and create presentation materials.
• Respond to moderately complex inquiries from all levels of employees or external sources regarding a variety of questions such as clarification of company policy and procedures. Utilize independent judgment, determining when to act for management and when to refer problems for personal attention.
• May participate in special projects that include direct customers, distribution, OEM customers, vendors and internal Client functions such as accounting, legal, and IT.
• Teamwork support mindset
• Attention to detail
• Problem Solving
• Ability to be proactive
• Sees patterns and continually tries to make improvements
• Minimal Travel Required within the US one or two short trips per year.
• Part time job
• 5 hours per day
• 5 days per week
• 4 weeks per month
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.