Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
As a Digital Commerce Technologies Sr Project Manager, you will be reporting to the Sr Director, IT Global Digital Commerce Technologies. This group is responsible for the design, development, and support of global digital channel commerce, marketing, and support applications. Specifically, we are recruiting for an Information Technology professional with proven "digital channel” project management, and technical thought leadership.
A successful candidate in this position must demonstrate effective relationships with internal clients in gathering business requirements, utilizing agile software development methodologies, and delivering creative and effective global solutions that conform to emerging "digital channel” technology standards. Qualified candidates should feel energized by contributing to the engineering and establishment of globally scalable and streamlined processes to bring the products and brand to market on the site. You must possess strong business and marketing acumen that allows you to identify and react to emerging trends to enable the most effective site merchandising, ensure optimized financial results and a great customer experience reflective of our brand. Candidates should possess strong leadership capabilities to ensure credible and influential relationships across the business. This position will be based in Shelton, CT.
To be successful in this role you must be someone who thrives in an ever-changing environment, while leading by example and empowerment. You make informed, but swift decisions and communicate skillfully.
Skills Required Strategic
• Propose the most optimum digital channel technical solutions in order to drive industry "best in class " KPI results. As a hands-on subject matter expert of eBusiness processes and web services / architectures, the individual will lead a team responsible for managing all phases of the software development lifecycle.
• This individual should be familiar with digital channel products especially around marketing, self service,e-commerce, order management, and various web architectures.
• The candidate must be innovative, possessing the ability to consider "end to end " solutions for both business processes and technical architectures.
• He/she must have a demonstrated ability to create strategic plans and manage performance against these plans.
• Strong attention to detail and understanding of sense of urgency. Proven track record in establishing priorities.
• The individual should have a proven track record of delivering high quality, mission critical applications, resulting in high ratings of customer satisfaction.
• Ability to simplify complex messages and "sell” ideas and initiatives throughout all levels of the organization.
• Experience working with offshore resources is highly desirable. Qualifications
• This role requires core competencies and at least 5-10 years experience in digital channel software project management utilizing the AGILE software development methodology - PMP certification.
• Excellent written and communication skills are required.
• Strong experience with mobile & SAAS products/web site architectures.
• Ability to create / enhance business cases by analyzing the value of technology.
• Organization and attention-to-detail in meeting documentation requirements.
• Strong business process, analytical & problem solving skills.
• A Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) is preferred.
• Ability to make the development and architecture teams operate efficiently through the use of best practices, processes and tools.
• Experience with digital channel architectural design patterns.
• Social networking / integration expertise
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.