Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This position can be filled in Tampa FL, Dallas TX, or Jersey City NJ
Looking for a candidate with 10 - 15 years of risk assessment experience in one or more areas: application, infrastructure, vendor risk management
The Senior Information Risk Analyst is responsible for performing risk assessments of applications, infrastructure, business and technology vendors against a defined risk framework. These assessments will be conducted either through a formalized risk assessment program or through other risk reporting activities (e.g., policy exceptions, risk acceptance). The Senior Information Risk Analyst is responsible for driving the strategic risk assessment program across the organization and provide advice and guidance to business managers, Business Information Security Officers (BISOs), and information risk analysts. S/he will assist and support the Head Of Risk Assessment with the development of strategic program elements.
The TRM Risk Analysis and Reporting organization provides the following primary services:
- Risk Assessments
The review of business and technology applications and their supporting infrastructure, vendors, and business ventures against a set of control standards to identify potential control gaps that may lead to a cybersecurity risk exposure.
- Metrics and Reporting
The development of Key Risk and Performance Indicators (KRI/KPIs) that identify material risks to operational environment. The communication of key risks to the Governance committees, business and shared services, and regulators.
• Participate in and drive strategic information risk assessment process improvement
• Develop infrastructure and IT Process assessments for use across the computing environment
• Develop and manage the Information Security delivery of the Vendor Risk Assessment program
• Schedule and perform information risk assessments using methodology; identify, document and communicate control deficiencies in business processes and technology systems
• Assist Information Security Analysts with complex risk decisions and provide advice and guidance where required
• Work with the business and technology to agree cybersecurity risk findings identified through the risk assessment (e.g., vendor, application, infrastructure), new initiatives, and ad hoc processes
• Provide risk remediation recommendations that the business and technology may implement to mitigate identified control gaps
• Partner with business and IT to ensure that risks are clearly articulated in a manner that is understood by business and technology audiences
• Evaluate management responses to ensure that remediation plans and tasks adequately address identified control gaps
• Perform peer reviews of assessments performed by Information Risk Analysts
• Document risk issues in the designated risk register
• Assist the business and technology groups through the process for policy exceptions and risk acceptance
CISSP/CISM/CRISC certification preferred
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.