Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Large Company has a Contract-Hire Opportunity in Jersey City, NJ
This position will be converted to FTE
Must haves: Strong MS Office, Excel in particular. Any Desktop Database experience, absolutely must have a financial services background. Someone who has been a junior accountant or in a business management role would be, great. This individual will be working in a team of 10 people on a regular basis. Best fit candidates will have strong people/client relationship skills and be analytical in their approach.
Individuals in this role will be responsible for end to end business management for one or more domains within the Application Development department, as well as horizontal BMO tasks servicing all domains. As the specialist for one or more domains, this role will require embedding with the domain mgmt team to develop an understanding of project and resource requirements. The specialist will leverage that knowledge to develop resource plans, location strategy and regular quarterly financial forecasts that align to Business and IT targets as well as interfacing with the business and domain mgmt teams to accurately manage resource business demand versus domain labor supply. The role will require analytical capabilities to explain financial variances and develop modeling to support resource strategy and spending pattern changes in relation to established targets.
In addition to domain specialization, this role will require managing AD-wide services that benefit all domains and are foundational to the BMO function. These services include Long Range and Quarterly Forecasts, development of monthly metrics scorecards and reporting, FTE and Contractor requisition processing and monthly accrual validation.
• Participate in regularly scheduled and ad-hoc meetings in support of domain needs
• Develop and deliver weekly, monthly and ad-hoc financial reporting including analysis and variance explanation
• Deliver quarterly forecasts aligned to domain labor planning
• Analyze post-allocated budget vs actual variances in partnership with the Domain/Area/Team Leads and Project Mgmt teams. Prepare for and attend monthly Bill of IT meetings with Product, OCIO and AD.
• Collaborate with Product, Finance and OCIO to develop AD input to the Long Range Forecast and Annual Budget processes
• Collaborate with domain project managers and Business partners to manage IT labor demand vs supply
• Maintain domain-specific resource planning and FTE / Contractor requisitions
• Process reorganization requests in conjunction with the HR Technology Office and Finance
• Maintain BMO resource management and financial metadata
• Manage Quarterly Forecast process
• Manage monthly accrual reconciliation with Finance
• Assist OCIO in development of business cases supporting foundational Business or IT initiatives
• Training and Expense Management
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.