Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Global Financial Firm has a Contract Opportunity in NYC
Principal Auditor (VP) level candidate required for the Global Markets Credit Trading Audit team. 10+ years of FS experience (minimum) required and strong audit background required.
Group Audit (GA) is seeking a Principal Auditor (PA) to join its Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) – Global Markets audit team. The position is based in New York and reports to the Principal Audit Manager (PAM) for Credit Trading (NY).
• Support the PAM – Credit Trading (NY) in developing the team and building out its technical expertise, particularly of more complex credit-related product offerings.
• Risk assess the full extent of the Division's Credit Trading activities and those of related control and support functions.
• Develop a comprehensive audit plan that achieves robust audit coverage of the Credit Trading business's end-to-end control environment.
• Lead the timely delivery of credit trading audit assignments from audit planning through fieldwork to reporting.
• Perform audits in line with the agreed audit approach to include documenting activity/process flows, identifying key risks and testing the design and operating effectiveness of key controls in accordance with Group Audit's standards.
• Execute day-to-day audit work in accordance with our Client's Group Audit Methodology and Group Audit's Quality Standards.
• Complete all assigned audit work, ad hoc projects and special investigations in line with agreed budgets.
• Draft audit issues including root cause and risk statements for review by Group Audit management.
• Monitor the remediation status of reported issues and perform independent validation of issue closure.
• Support Group Audit's continuous audit assessment (CAA) process between risk-based audits to identify changes in the Credit Trading business's risk and control profile.
• Provide input to risk assessments across CIB.
• Partner across CIB and other audit teams globally to ensure comprehensive audit coverage and an integrated approach to key risk topics.
• Proactively develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues, the business and control and support functions.
• Communicate openly with Group Audit management and internal stakeholders; keep them informed of potential issues and escalate problems/delays accordingly.
• Keep abreast of pertinent industry, regulatory and business practices.
• Deliver and sustain own performance against key objectives in the context of functional strategies.
• Support the development of an environment where people management and development is a top priority.
• Take ownership for own career management, seeking opportunities for continuous development of personal capability and improved performance contribution.
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.