Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
*6 month contract position with plans to extend up to 2 years based upon performance*
Our client is a global healthcare company. The Company offers health solutions through its prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies and animal health products. It operates through four segments: Pharmaceutical, Animal Health, Healthcare Services and Alliances. The Company's Pharmaceutical segment includes human health pharmaceutical and vaccine products marketed either directly by the Company or through joint ventures. Human health pharmaceutical products consist of therapeutic and preventive agents, generally sold by prescription, for the treatment of human disorders. The Company sells its human health pharmaceutical products primarily to drug wholesalers and retailers, hospitals, government agencies and managed healthcare providers, such as health maintenance organizations, pharmacy benefit managers and other institutions. Vaccine products consist of preventive pediatric, adolescent and adult vaccines, primarily administered at physician offices.
Education Minimum Requirement: • BS, BA, MS or PhD in a life sciences discipline (Biochemistry, Immunology, Molecular Pathology, Cell Biology, etc.) or Chemistry
Required Experience and Skills
•At least 1 year of pharmaceutical industry experience
• A minimum of 1 year of direct experience in quantitative QQQ Mass Spectrometry assay development and implementation.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Be able to work independently; strong leadership skills
• Ability to execute within a matrixed organization Preferred Experience and Skills:
• Broad knowledge of drug development process and translational medicine
• Hand-on experience in clinical development/operation or managing the implementation of biomarker assays in support of drug development
• Experience with Regulated Clinical bioanalysis
Position Description : Utilizing the technologies of Flow Cytometry, Molecular Pathology, Immunochemistry, Mass Spectroscopy and Genomics, the Translational Molecular Biomarkers (TMB) is responsible for clinical biomarkers in all therapeutic areas and in all phases of clinical development at our Research Laboratories. Candidate should have a strong interest in Translational Sciences. The individual will have the following responsibilities:
• Develop, validate and run clinical biomarker assays using Quantitative QQQ Mass Spectrometry. Provide support for all therapeutic areas and all phases of clinical development at Client.
• Assist in the transition of biomarker assays from Basic Research to Clinical by providing technical guidance on fit-for-purpose assay validation.
• Interface with scientists and physicians in early and late stage clinical development to execute on biomarker strategies in clinical trials.
• Writing memos, final reports and publications summarizing data, and writing/updating lab SOPs. Serve as a subject matter expert in tissue-based assay development and validation, collaborating with project teams, biomarker leaders, clinical operations and regulatory affairs on the implementation of these assays in clinical trials
Pay Rate: $39 to $41 per hour
Drug and background screenings required
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Additionally, our client for this opening does not permit the use of Corp-to-Corp (C2C) candidates.
Apply by creating/using an account