Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Hiring a Contract Office Services
Client Location: Stuart, FL
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday / 40 Hours Weekly
Pay Rate: $12Hourly
2 days 9:30-6:00pm 2 days 10:30-7:00pm and 1 day 9:00-5:30pm
1. Knowledge in DME supplies and Insurance
2. Good computer skills working in multiple systems
3. Detail oriented
4. Good communication
5. The ability to adapt to constant changes
I. POSITION PURPOSE
To audit, revise, and submit patient product orders for processing to Distribution. To include preparation and submission of order billing directly to patient or the insurance carrier
II. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Enter or update customer data in Goldmine, FastTrack, and/or the Reorder program to ensure accuracy
2. Create or merge patient accounts to ensure that the most accurate information is submitted for the patient order or billing
3. Audit and update data relative to profit margins, physician credentials, and patient orders and billing codes to ensure order and billing accuracy
4. Transfers data received in patient record to electronic documentation to attach to the electronic patient record
5. Quality checks all orders before being approved and processed for order completion in distribution
6. Reviews compiled billing codes, order, and patient demographic before processing patient billing via electronic claims submission
7. Develops and maintains knowledge in medical terminology, billing and insurance guidelines
8. Ability to identify and professionally resolve order processing related issues
9. Track daily production and submit daily sales logs to direct supervisor
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OR QUALIFICATIONS
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. Language: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret medical supply publications, technical procedures, and/or training tools. Ability to write internal and external business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, team members, and/or customers.
2. Math: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages. Ability to apply intermediate math skills.
3. Reasoning: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Advanced analytical reasoning to include ability to forecast exponentials within work flow processes and reason against outside factors.
4. Computer: Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, Access or other database software.
5. Telecommunications: ability to utilize or knowledge of call center telecommunications software
VI. WORK REQUIREMENTS
1. Ability to work some evening shifts, weekends, and overtime as needed
VII. PHYSICAL DEMANDS -While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 lbs.
To Apply for immediate consideration please send resume to Michael Estaris at Michael.Estaris@onboardusa.com and reference job #18-42460 in the Subject Line and indicate the best times to contact you (please include nights and weekends if needed).
**Candidates must complete background and drug screenings before starting any assignment.
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Apply by creating/using an account