Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Summary: This person will be taking meeting minutes of subcontractor and Owner meetings and issuing them. Updating work schedules (subcontractors) on a daily weekly and monthly bases. Interface with the owners staff on contractor schedules. Working with the PM and superintendent. This person should understand contractor terms in conservation and have construction admin experience. Perform general office duties within a field branch office which require knowledge of company procedures. Duties performed may include word processing, software support, file organization and maintenance, operation of office equipment, answering phones and greeting visitors for that location. Work involves general administrative tasks which may require problem solving skills and exercise of judgment within precedent and subject to approval.
1. TELEPHONE SYSTEM: answer all phone calls on main office phone lines including needs for operator assistance, provide system administrator support for telephone system including voicemail, automated attendant and scheduling assistance of telephone programming, changes and trouble reporting.
2. GENERAL CLERICAL SUPPORT: provide all general administrative support to include mail processing support, interoffice packets and overnight / courier service to area office and Milwaukee, maintain postage meter, fax distribution, routine filing with adherence to record retention policies, maintenance of office supply stock levels, maintenance of branch petty cash and issuance of branch checks. Provide shipping / receiving support for office, including UPS / courier duties. Arrangements for special meetings/training on an as required basis.
3. FACILITY SUPPORT: provide a professionally-maintained office environment. Responsible for repairs and maintenance of building and office equipment. Responsible for asset safekeeping, asset tagging and annual physical count. In addition, directly supervises service providers to include: janitorial, lawn, snow removal, vending, etc.
4. WORD PROCESSING: provide word processing support for location staff requests, i.e. letters, memos, short proposals.
5. CONTRACT BOOKING: provide installation contract booking support to include creation of required documents (certificates of insurance, bid bonds), contract folder or job book preparation, verifying compliance with area contract booking procedures.
6. AREA SUPPORT: provide administrative support for ongoing programs in the local office, for area management team when they are in the local office, as well as supporting requests from Area Office Administration.
7. HUMAN RESOURCES SUPPORT: may be responsible for new hire processing, including orientation, introduction to company benefits and processes, i.e. time and expense reporting, etc., maintain applicant flow logs, coordinate local Workers Compensation Claims to Area office for processing.
8 .ADDITIONAL DUTIES: Perform other administrative support as appropriate for the specific field location. (Requirements may vary dependent upon organizational structure of a location).
On-Board Companies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Apply by creating/using an account