Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Hiring a Contract Brand Training Specialist
Duration: 6 months
Client Location: Franklin Lakes, NJ
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday / 40 Hours Weekly
Pay Rate: $50 Hourly
The brand training specialist is responsible for creating, developing and delivering brand training sessions to drive brand compliance and alignment with the brand strategy across various relevant associates’ roles that necessitate brand training. The ideal candidate should be an experienced learning and development trainer with 3+ years of experience in planning and executing successful learning programs. In addition to creativity and excellent knowledge of instructional design, this role requires strategic thinking to ensure learning experiences are designed and delivered to address learners with various levels of brand knowledge and different styles of learning. Occasional domestic and international travel may be required.
80%: Responsible for creating, developing and delivering brand training sessions
• Become a subject matter expert in existing brand standards
• In partnership with external vendors, develop content and brand training curriculum including but not limited to instructor-led, e-learning and “blended” modules
• Define project requirements, create outlines, storyboards, voiceover scripts, job aids and other deliverables
• Collaborate with global Learning Management System (LMS) teams to deploy, monitor and assess successful implementation of eLearning modules
• Lead brand training sessions virtually or in person
• Implement and manage a brand training certification program
20%: Manage brand training projects from initial phase through implementation and evaluation
• Coordinate brand training session logistics: scheduling, registration, tracking and reporting
• Evaluate, monitor and report on training activities’ effectiveness. Prepare detailed reports to provide shareable data.
• Identify areas for continuous improvement and make recommendations accordingly
• Update content intranet brand training page as required
• Evaluate and respond to brand training requests
• Other duties as assigned in related brand areas
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree required in related discipline or equivalent experience
• Proven work experience as a trainer with a demonstrated understanding of adult learning theories and methodologies, instructional design and curriculum development
• Proven track record of creating and implementing successful learning programs within a corporate environment
• Knowledge of Articulate 360, SuccessFactor, Skype web conferencing, Microsoft Office 365 is essential
• Incumbent must have strong presentation, writing, communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle ambiguity, manage changing priorities and quickly prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
• Ability to adapt to change within a fast-paced environment of a global marketing organization
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, with proactive and creative attitude
• Ability to articulate learning terminology and processes with non-training teams
• Certified Professional in Learning & Performance (CPLP), a plus but not required
• Provide work samples for review
To Apply for immediate consideration please send resume to Michael Estaris at Michael.Estaris@onboardusa.com and reference job #18-40423 in the Subject Line and indicate the best times to contact you (please include nights and weekends if needed).
**Candidates must complete background and drug screenings before starting any assignment.
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Apply by creating/using an account