Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
On-Board Services Hiring Corporate Law Compliance Coordinator
(Must have Experience working in Corporate Compliance and Risk Management )
On-Board Services, a Family-Owned U.S. Based Professional Staffing and Search Firm, is assisting one of the largest Vitro Diagnostics Companies with a search for an Corporate Law Compliance Coordinator
To Apply for consideration please apply through this job board or send your resume to Leslie Brannon at email@example.com and reference job #18-36438 in the Subject Line.
If you meet the requirements above then I will likely contact you to assist you in becoming a candidate.
Duration: 6 Month Assignment
Client Location: Fortune 500 Client in Raritan, NJ
Work Schedule: 8 AM to 5 PM Monday to Friday
Benefits: ACA Compliant Medical Insurance
Screenings: Candidates cannot begin an assignment without successful drug and background clearances
The position is responsible for identifying and assessing areas of compliance risk and compliance program gaps; communicating the importance of the compliance program to the organization; preparing and distributing the corporate compliance policies which are the basis of the compliance program; developing and implementing a monitoring program addressing areas of compliance risk associated with policy & procedures and collaborating with compliance leadership to effectively incorporate the compliance program within system operations and programs and to carry out the responsibilities of the position.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
● Ensuring that the corporate compliance program effectively prevents and/or detects violation of law, regulations, organization policies, or the code of conduct.
● Regularly reviewing the corporate compliance program and recommending appropriate revisions and modifications, advising the Corporate Compliance Officer of any issues which increase compliance risk.
● Ensuring that the internal controls are capable of preventing and detecting significant instances or patterns of illegal, unethical, or improper conduct by employees, agents, contractors, or others working with the organization.
● Create tracking process of all issues referred to the compliance office.
● Assist in developing and implementing, an annual review of an update to the corporate compliance plan.
● Oversee, coordinate, the day-to-day compliance activities of the business unit specifically in the development of corporate compliance policies.
● Develop, coordinate, and/or oversee internal and external audit procedures for the purpose of monitoring and detecting any misconduct or noncompliance; if any misconduct or noncompliance is detected, recommend a solution and follow up to ensure that the recommendations have been implemented. Identify existing gaps and create recommendations for improvement.
● Carry out all duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Corporate Compliance Officer.
To Apply for consideration please apply through this job board or send your resume to Leslie Brannon at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job #18-36438 in the Subject Line. If you meet the requirements above then I will likely contact you to assist you in becoming a candidate.
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, New Jersey along with Regional Offices in New Castle, Delaware, and Raleigh, North Carolina.
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Apply by creating/using an account