Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
*12 month contract position with additional opportunity based upon performance and continued business need*
Our client is a global healthcare company. The Company offers health solutions through its prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies and animal health products. It operates through four segments: Pharmaceutical, Animal Health, Healthcare Services and Alliances. The Company's Pharmaceutical segment includes human health pharmaceutical and vaccine products marketed either directly by the Company or through joint ventures. Human health pharmaceutical products consist of therapeutic and preventive agents, generally sold by prescription, for the treatment of human disorders. The Company sells its human health pharmaceutical products primarily to drug wholesalers and retailers, hospitals, government agencies and managed healthcare providers, such as health maintenance organizations, pharmacy benefit managers and other institutions. Vaccine products consist of preventive pediatric, adolescent and adult vaccines, primarily administered at physician offices.
Education Minimum Requirement:
• PharmD or PhD degree with 3 years medical review experience
• MS degree in Life Science with 5 years medical review experience
Preferred Experience and Skills:
• Experience in Medical Review and Therapeutic Area experience in Diabetes, as outlined above.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Partial remote work will be considered but you must be local enough to come on sites for meetings when needed.
• As a member of a cross-functional US Promotional Review Team, collaborates with GMI Senior Scientist/Scientific Director based on complexity of the review of promotional materials from internal GHH teams and external partners, to help ensure a balanced presentation of scientifically accurate, relevant content that is consistent with all applicable company policies, local regulations, and department SOPs.
• The Product Specialist should have an understanding of Diabetes content that aligns to quality improvement domains and/or have an ability to quickly gain an understanding of quality in order to review these types of materials
- Product Specialist, in collaboration with GMI Senior Scientist/Scientific Director, helps to explain scientific information and works with GMI Diabetes Team to support business needs.
- The Product Specialist makes decisions within guidelines and policies which impact a range of routine client/customer, operational, and project activities.
- The Product Specialist, with their advanced scientific background, brings a new perspective to existing problems and helps find solutions.
- The Product Specialist, with their advanced scientific background in Diabetes, is a resource within the therapeutic area, for Promotional Review of health care consumer materials.
- The Product Specialist aspires and has potential to manage and prioritize Promotional Review of health care consumer materials
Pay Rate: $65.00 per hour
Drug and background screenings required
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Additionally, our client for this opening does not permit the use of Corp-to-Corp (C2C) candidates.
Apply by creating/using an account