Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Veeva CRM Business Analyst
On Board Services
Why Work Here?
“On-Board is a Family Owned and Operated Company with Tons of Opportunity for Growth!”
Hiring a Contract Veeva CRM Business Analyst
Duration: 3 Months –This role has a good chance to be extended into 2019.
Client Location: Waltham, MA
Work Schedule: 40 Hours Week
Pay Rate: $55.00 - $65.00/ Hourly DOE
Benefits: ACA Compliant Medical Insurance
This role will be supporting various initiatives for Commercial and Patient Services and will be collaborating with various business teams like Sales, Value and Access, Patient Services, Business Operations and IT to design a holistic solution. The successful candidate has experience as an analyst working on enterprise-level projects and is capable of learning and using new systems quickly.
• Accountable for implementation/delivery of Veeva applications to meet business needs, improve business processes/efficiency, address process gaps and enable growth of the company.
• Define project scope and deliverables to support business goals (build and run) in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
• Act as the Veeva functional subject matter expert and partners with the business to design business enhancements
• Author and maintain user and functional requirements
• Author and execute qualification tests and production verification
• Manage user acceptance testing
• Manage and triage the operations support queue for incidents, service requests, enhancements.
• Support the delivery of end user training
• Creation of Salesforce and excel reports as needed
• Must have 5+ years of Veeva experience with demonstrated mastery of Veeva CRM (particularly cycle plans, alignments, calls, media, data change requests, online vs. offline mode), data model and Salesforce terminology/concepts
• Must have experience creating Salesforce reports and creating new report types
• Must have experience with data analysis using Excel, particularly formulas, pivot tables, graphs
• Must have experience writing functional documentation
• Must have excellent communication and accountability skills
• Must work within a cohesive, fast-moving project team
• Must have willingness to learn new skills and flexible with change
• Good communication skills, team skills, attitude, and fit within our project culture
Nice to Have:
• Commercial Pharma/Biotech industry experience
• SFDC certificates are a plus such as:
o Veeva CRM Certified Administrator
• Experience with Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Veeva Align, Veeva Promomats
• Experience with third party apps like Five9, zPaper, Jira
• Experience with operations service management
• Knowledge of Salesforce Lightning Experience, Salesforce Communities
• Exposure to any of the following areas: Marketing, Commercial, Medical, Patient Services
To apply for immediate consideration please send resume to Dee Barrows at Dee.Barrows@onboardusa.com and reference job # 18-34331 in the Subject Line.
**Candidates must complete background and drug screenings before starting any assignment.
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, NJ along with Regional Offices in New Castle, DE and Wake Forest, NC.
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics
Apply by creating/using an account