Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
*1 year contract position with opportunity for conversion to permanent placement based upon performance and cultural fit*
The company: The founder of the non-dairy segment of the frozen-food industry, our client is a leading supplier and solutions provider to the foodservice, in-store bakery and retail marketplaces. The company is the world leader in non-dairy toppings, icings and other emulsions. Other key product categories include cakes and desserts; pizza, bakery products; breads and rolls; shrimp and seafood; appetizers and snacks; BBQ; meatballs and pasta; and gluten-free and all-natural items.
Since 1945, our client has been committed to developing food solutions that raise the bar on quality, convenience and efficiency for our customers. Our delicious innovations can be found in kitchens and bakeries around the world. With more than 50 locations spanning six continents, with over 4,000 products sold across 100+ countries.
• Sound knowledge of all phases of Human Resources gained through one to three years of experience in a Human Resources environment (generalist, labor & associate relations, benefits)
• Hands-on experience in the areas of letter composition, typewritten communication
• Strong organization skills, ability to handle multiple priorities, excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Ability to assume responsibility without direct supervision, exercise initiative and judgment, make decisions within the scope of assigned authority and deal with highly confidential matters.
• Must be a fast learner and able to assimilate new software, procedures and techniques as introduced.
• Ability to handle multiple task/projects simultaneously and complete under tight deadlines.
• Requires high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain focus on tasks despite interruptions.
• Prior Administrative Assistant/HR experience preferred.
• College degree preferred (not required)
• Provide administrative support to the Human Resources Manufacturing Division
• Provide timely and accurate completion of all assigned reports, presentations, manuals, etc.
• Coordination of labor agreements, HR Reporting, EEO/AA, database files and other reports as necessary.
• Demonstrate effective, creative and proficient use of office automation tools
• Perform administrative duties such as typing, answering phones, scheduling meetings, travel, filing and record retention, and preparation and distribution of correspondence.
• Provide general administrative support to the Plant Manager and department heads as needed.
• Provide general HR administrative support for performance management tracking, compensation administration and HRIS data input/maintenance.
• Administers various human resources plans and procedures.
• Keep associates informed of all changes in human resources policies, counsel with associates on policies and work related problems.
• Perform other duties and handles special HR related projects.
Pay Rate: $20.00 per hour
Drug and background screenings required
On-Board Companies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Apply by creating/using an account