Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Hiring a Credit & Collection Analyst
Client Location: Covington, GA
Duration: 6 month assignment
Hours are 8:15am - 4:30pm (Once a week the shift will be 10:15 am - 6:30 pm to service West Coast Customers)
Pay rate is $15 an hour
**This could be a temp to perm role***
***Commercial collection experience is strongly preferred
***Should be familiar with the month end close process
As primary contact for both internal and external customers, this position is responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction and good will by accurately and professionally responding to customer requests, determining the appropriate actions and follow-up is required to ensure that the customer is happy to do business with C.R. Bard.
As Corporate Credit tends to be the center of activity for a wide range of customer interactions, this position has a wide array of responsibilities. The Credit Representative will be individually responsible for the resolution of customer transactions each month as well as collections of past due invoices. The Credit Representative will work across multiple divisions and must have general knowledge in invoicing, returns processing, EDI, terms and conditions of sales, credit review, cash application and many other types of customer needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES including the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Develops a general knowledge of company products, services, and policies to ensure that customers feel a sense of confidence when dealing with Credit Service
• Exercises tact and good judgment in customer communications, many of which involve errors, discrepancies, and problems. Maintains professionalism in dealing with difficult situations.
• Effectively raises customer issues and problems through appropriate levels of management to ensure good communication and prompt decision-making.
• Reviews customer orders on credit hold promptly to ensure good communication to Customer Service and the customer, in order to meet shipping schedules.
• Promptly addresses past due invoices to minimize any financial risk to the company and maximize cash flow to achieve Corporate objectives.
• Develops a comprehensive knowledge of products, systems, services and policies to accurately prepare research in resolving disputes with our customers in a timely manner.
• Prepares assigned reports to meet the customer and business requirements.
• Reconciles customer remittance checks and payments.
• Strong time management skills.
• The ability to think analytically, and conduct account research.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Proficient in the use of a personal computer with intermediate level of keyboarding skills. Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Good interpersonal skills to deal with a wide variety of customer, including buyers, divisional personnel, and accounting personnel.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Detail oriented and self starter.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Strong time management skills are required.
• The ability to think analytically.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Degree desired, high school education or equivalent required.
• Minimum of two years experience in a high volume credit and collection function or customer service.
• JDE experience a plus.
The ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos is required. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in somewhat standardized situations.
Employee generally is required to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift objects up to 25 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position works in a normal office environment. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate.
Apply by creating/using an account