Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
*6 month contract position with likelihood of being continued as the business demand is quite strong and expected to remain so*
The company: Our client is a global healthcare company. The Company offers health solutions through its prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies and animal health products. It operates through four segments: Pharmaceutical, Animal Health, Healthcare Services and Alliances. The Company's Pharmaceutical segment includes human health pharmaceutical and vaccine products marketed either directly by the Company or through joint ventures. Human health pharmaceutical products consist of therapeutic and preventive agents, generally sold by prescription, for the treatment of human disorders.
The Company sells its human health pharmaceutical products primarily to drug wholesalers and retailers, hospitals, government agencies and managed healthcare providers, such as health maintenance organizations, pharmacy benefit managers and other institutions. Vaccine products consist of preventive pediatric, adolescent and adult vaccines, primarily administered at physician offices.
Overview: The hiring manager strongly desires someone who has a scientific background but whose primary skill is project coordination or project management in order to oversee and steer document submission and review and scientific reviews being assigned appropriately in regards to drug development in terms of the real world evidence that's being generated.
Education: BS required MPH/MS highly preferred;
Required Experience: Minimum of 5 years with a BS or 3 years with a MPH / MS years relevant job experience in a Project Management and/or Process Management role in non-interventional/observational research for the Drug / Vaccine / Biologics or relevant experience in public health research management.
Preferred Experience: • Six Sigma Certification / Experience with leading successful delivery of business improvement and change management projects.
• Familiarity with Portfolio & Life-Cycle Management for Drug / Vaccine / Biologics & Knowledge management technology platforms.
• Demonstrates ability to manage scope, time, resources and risk effectively for strategic projects; is results oriented.
• Demonstrates situational leadership and creative problem solving within organizations and teams.
• Ability to understand details, but keep overall "big picture " view of projects and strategies.
• Excellent communication/collaboration skills. Knows when and how to speak up to raise issues appropriately to the team and management
Under the broad guidance of the Center for Observational & Real World Evidence (CORE) Director of Operations the primary responsibilities/skills for this position include and are not limited to the following:
• Functioning & long term strategy planning of the CORE document review committee (DRC) which includes assignment of protocols to DRC dates, determine if the protocol is complete for review, consolidate comments from reviewers, set DRC agenda's, manage DRC teamsite / postings, perform targeted QC on completed protocols, etc.
• Creation/maintenance of knowledge repositories for scientific deliverables (global value dossiers, protocols, study reports, publications).
• Oversight of scientific deliverable processes and generation of performance metrics for the operations. • Participate in continuous improvement projects which have significant impact on the effectiveness of operations team.
• Keeps team members, staff group, departmental colleagues (as appropriate) and management fully apprised of project / initiative status and issues.
• And other project support as determined by Portfolio priorities
Pay Rate: $41.00 per hour
Drug and background screenings required
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Apply by creating/using an account