Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Contract Assignment in Salisbury, NC
Pay Rate $14.00/hourly
*Candidates cannot begin assignment until drug and background screenings have been successfully completed.*
To apply email resume to Ashley.Sharp@onboardusa.com and reference job # 7595
Ensure compliance with all facility SHE (Safety, Health & Environment) policies and procedures.
Ensure conformance and support with facility quality management system.
2) Enter test results, material confirmations in SAP.
3) Operates high lift truck and hoist to transport material.
4) Fills containers with completed mixes, palletizes, and transports to stage area.
5) May extracts samples for in process and final quality testing.
6) Enters information required on manufacturing instructions or run sheet and completes necessary paperwork for documentation. Maintains accurate inventories, performs production reporting, inventory transfers, tally card process, and picks components when batch is complete utilizing the operating system. Reports abnormal conditions of batches and machines to Supervisor.
7) Employ 5S and follow visual standards within the department.
8) Maintain good housekeeping standards including cleaning equipment and general work area, polishing, sweeping, trash removal, assure all equipment/tools/RM’s are stored in proper locations, and no aisle, fire extinguishers, emergency exits are blocked.
9) The activities of this position have the potential to have significant environmental impact. Conformance with all Health, Safety and Environmental Management System policies and procedures is mandatory.
10) Must be trained in grounding and bonding procedures to control static electricity.
11) May be requested to perform operator preventative maintenance on equipment.
12) Will handle both hazardous and non-hazardous waste in accordance with procedures.
13) May be required to adjust work hours and/or work overtime to meet business demands.
14) Obtain input from Shift Leader, Production Team Leader, and/or Plant Supervisor for the tasks required for the day based on schedule.
15) At a minimum will certify to the below department and companywide SOP’s, additional SOP’s training may be required per department.
Essential Duties of Position: At a minimum, must be able to read, write, use a computer, reason, calculate simple math, work on multiple tasks simultaneously, speak and hear conversational speech, drive high lift truck. Must be able to twist knobs, pull levers, turn valves, push control buttons, and attach hose connection. Must be able to pass medical clearance to wear a full-face respirator. Must apply personal protective equipment including full face mask respirator, hearing protection, and frequent change of specified rubber gloves. This position requires the use of chemicals, some of which may contain hazardous material, and involves handling, moving, storing, and/or disposing of waste that may contain hazardous materials. Proper training, protective equipment and instruction for safety practices will be provided. Able to perform the responsibilities and duties of the position. PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Apply by creating/using an account