Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Administrative Assistant Needed
On-Board Services, a Family-Owned U.S. Based Professional Staffing and Search Firm, is in search for an Administrative Assistant for a for Leading Chemical Fortune 500 Client in Wilmington, DE.
The Administrative Assistant will be performing administrative duties for Corporate Staff such as:
• Performs a variety of administrative duties.
• Supports one or more members of management and/or staff in a business or functional unit.
Please review the complete job description below and apply immediately for quick feedback.
To apply for immediate consideration, apply through this job board or please send resume to Leslie Brannon at Leslie.Brannon@onboardusa.com and reference job # 18- 31080 in the Subject Line.
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 8AM to 5 PM
Location: Wilmington, DE 19805
Duration- 12 Months
Performs a variety of administrative duties. Supports one or more members of management and/or staff in a business or functional unit. Work generally requires knowledge of company and/or business/functional practices, policies, programs and/or product line. Resolves routine and non-routine inquiries. Administrative responsibilities include calendaring, document preparation and management, correspondence, travel arrangements, and meeting/travel coordination. Maintains confidentiality.
Currently seeking an Administrative Assistant who will support Integrated Rotation Program, the Global Learning & Talent Development team and the Operating Discipline leader. This position encompasses a full range of administrative responsibilities including calendar management, travel arrangements, meeting planning & scheduling, handling sensitive and confidential information, etc.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Qualifications The following are required:
• High school diploma/GED equivalent.
• Minimum of five years previous experience in an Administrative Support, or equivalent role
• Advanced computer skills required (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint as well as other software systems and programs experience).
• Demonstrated ability to take ownership, initiate and establish priorities, anticipate needs and handle multiple tasks simultaneously under demanding time constraints, with minimal direction
• Demonstrated ability to anticipate problems and take preventative action.
• Demonstrate high attention to detail with excellent organization and planning skills
• Demonstrated ability to maintain strict and complete confidentiality and must exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) to effectively work in a team environment and interact positively and respectfully with internal/external contacts
• Knowledge or ability to become knowledgeable of Corporate policies, practices and procedures
****Candidates cannot begin an assignment without successful drug and background clearances*****
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, New Jersey along with Regional Offices in New Castle, Delaware, and Raleigh, North Carolina.
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Apply by creating/using an account