Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Ad Experience Analyst Needed
(Must have Experience Working in Media and Entertainment)
On-Board Services, a Family-Owned U.S. Based Professional Staffing and Search Firm, is in search for Ad Experience Analyst for Leading Media & Entertainment Client in NYC, NY.
Please review the job description below and apply immediately for quick feedback.
For consideration, please apply through this job board or send your resume to Leslie Brannon at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job #18-29694 in the Subject Line ASAP.
Duration: 6 Month Assignment
Client Location: Fortune 500 Company in NYC, NY 10020
Work Schedule: 8 AM to 5 PM- Monday to Friday
Benefits: ACA Compliant Medical Insurance Position
Ad Experience Analyst is responsible for the design and execution of strategic sales initiatives in partnership for wider Ad Sales organization. They are the primary liaisons between the individual brands and the sales organization aligning teams and ensuring focus on growing overall sales revenue and consistency across the wider portfolio. Acting as strategic consultants to our sellers, this small, but dynamic team supports the needs of both the sales teams and the individual brands across a wide range of dimensions including product innovation, sales optimization, go-to-market strategies, budgeting and planning analyses, and market insights and sales team education.
• Support ad product innovation initiatives by:
o Capturing campaign performance and establishing benchmarks (generate case studies) o Liaising with vertical strategy leads as required to drive adoption
o Gathering feedback from teams involved in the sales process
o Coordinating efforts to drive new products into sales organization (incentives, materials, etc.)
o Analyzing impact of new ad products on inventory and revenue (sold deals, pipeline reporting, etc.)
• Report and analyze data to support key ad experience initiatives like improving view ability scores and exploring new ad models (i.e. commercial innovation).
• Establish a weekly and monthly rhythm to provide regular updates to Sales and Strategy management teams on status of initiatives; ensure alignment across all levels.
• Work intimately with cross functional areas of business (Planning, Marketing, Sales, Strategy, Research, Operations, and Site) to ensure seamless execution of initiatives and smooth operation of business as usual processes
• Work across verticals to identify and share best-in-class practices and products to leverage across the portfolio
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 1+ years of experience in either strategy, finance, media, research, consulting, sales or a combination of the above
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Outstanding interpersonal & networking skills
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Excel power user
• Ability to travel as required from time to time
• Exceptional, results-driven and focused individual, combining a quantitative outlook with the ability to organize, motivate and lead stakeholders from across vertical and wider portfolio
• Passion for diving into complex concepts, defining value propositions and championing the voice of sales throughout our brand partners
• Analytically-driven thought leader who can perform business analysis and real-time tactical execution of priority initiatives
• Flexible, able to deal with ambiguity and comfortable working in a fast paced, results oriented environment, and aligning the interests of multiple stakeholders
• Self-starter who can perform independently and proactively while working in a collaborative team environment
• Strong interest in digital/social media
• Understanding of ad technology a plus
Some travel may be required, however would be infrequent if at all.
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, New Jersey along with Regional Offices in New Castle, Delaware, and Raleigh, North Carolina.
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Apply by creating/using an account