Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Contract SAP Security Administrator Needed
No Sponsorships or Corp to Corps Accepted at This Time
On-Board Services, a Family-Owned U.S. Based Professional Staffing and Search Firm, is in search for SAP Security Administrator for a Media Fortune 500 Client in Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Please review the complete job description below and apply immediately for quick feedback.
To apply for immediate consideration, apply through this job board or please send resume to Leslie Brannon at Leslie.Brannon@onboardusa.com and reference job # 18- 17459 in the Subject Line.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, Hours are 9am-6pm
Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Duration of Contract: 12 Months
Media Giant is currently looking for an experienced SAP Security Analyst to become part of the GRC Corporate team. This role will play a major part in designing and implementing the SAP Security Architecture for new and existing projects.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Assess functional enhancements and make recommendations per SAP Security and Compliance best practices.
• Translate functional specifications into a technical design for SAP Security
• Responsible for SAP ERP, SAP BW, SAP PI, SAP GRC (Access Violation Management and Regulation Management), SAP SRM, SAP HANA, SecurePro, Emergency Request, and Separation Enforcer Implementation in accordance with SAP Security Strategy and Administration/Troubleshooting the complex SAP Security Issues.
• Designing and building security roles and authorizations.
• User administration with Central User Administration.
• Identify Risks and compliance issues by running segregation of duties checks and following compliance protocol.
• Experience with Security Weaver – Separation Enforcer and Emergency Repair.
• Develop and enforce GRC Corporate SAP Security policies and procedures.
• Be able to support multiple projects concurrently including different iterations of testing, project Go-Lives, emergency access provisioning and Hypercare.
• Knowledge of security in SAP BPC, Success Factors and HCM Structural Authorizations is required.
• Must have experience working in a Global Support Structure.
• Facilitates internal and external audits as requested.
For This position candidates can interview in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. USA or Universal City, CA USA
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
• 0 - 2+ years implementing and supporting Security for SAP ECC, BPC, PI,BW, Solution Manager and SRM.
• 0 - 2+ years’ experience with SAP Structural Authorizations.
• 0 - 2+ years supporting SAP GRC
• 0 - 2+ years supporting SAP Success Factors Security
• Strong Analytical approach to solving problems and solution development.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of Transport Expresso desired.
****Candidates cannot begin an assignment without successful drug and background clearances*****
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, New Jersey along with Regional Offices in New Castle, Delaware, and Raleigh, North Carolina.
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Apply by creating/using an account