Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
On-Board Services Hiring Manufacturing Administrative Assistant
On-Board Services, a Family-Owned U.S. Based Professional Staffing and Search Firm, is assisting one of the largest chemical companies with a search for Manufacturing Administrative Assistant.
To Apply for consideration please apply through this job board or send your resume to Leslie Brannon at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job #18-17393 in the Subject Line.
Duration: 6 Month Assignment
Client Location: Fortune 500 Client in Madison, WI 53716
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 4:30 PM
Benefits: ACA Compliant Medical Insurance
Screenings: Candidates cannot begin an assignment without successful drug and background clearances
Purpose of Role:
Perform and provide a variety of administrative duties in Manufacturing Plant. Supports one or more members of management and/or staff in a business or functional unit. Work generally requires knowledge of company and/or business/functional practices, policies, programs and/or product line. Resolves routine and non-routine inquiries. Administrative responsibilities include calendaring, document preparation and management, correspondence, travel arrangements, and meeting/travel coordination. Maintains confidentiality.
The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Ensure adherence to all quality systems including, but not limited to, ISO 9001 and Food Safety, with an understanding of Organizations Quality Policy and procedures as they relate to the position.
• Maintains and processes confidential information, forms and records.
• May investigate and respond to inquiries regarding benefits and payroll.
• Checks personnel-related documents for accuracy and completeness, maintains files and records of a confidential nature; including I-9 files.
• Screen/Schedule Candidates for interviews; both over the phone and in-person.
• Assist in the organization/scheduling of New Employee Orientation; including documentation preparation and completion.
• Provide administrative support to the site including written communications, presentations, projects, file creation, filing, answering phones, copying and scanning, supporting employee programs, timesheet reporting, sort the mail, purchase office supplies, and coordinate various site vendors (uniforms, mat rentals, janitorial services, vending company, company cellphones, printer services, etc.).
• Acts as a departmental focal point for questions and requests and is able to handle most of the inquiries independently with a positive attitude.
• Process and performs data entry in Workday system, including new hire paperwork, terminations, status changes, etc.
• Responsible for organizing all new hire paperwork and creating files for each new employee, and assists with Staff orientation process.
• Act in the capacity as the local Corporate Records Information Management (CRIM) Program Coordinator, train employees, audit the program , and archive files based on established record retention policy.
• Coordinate meetings, including scheduling, coordinating catering, video conference and hospitality requests, booking and setting up conference rooms and preparing materials.
• Maintain and update all communication boards, local SharePoint/DIP and meeting calendars.
• Actively participate in various team initiatives and events.
• Handle all other administrative duties and special projects as assigned.
• AAS in business, HR or related field; or high school diploma plus administrative education. College level coursework a plus.
• Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Highest level of ethical behavior; Must be trustworthy
• Proficient in written and spoken English
• Good teamwork and communication skills
• Must exhibit a high degree of initiative in managing multiple priorities simultaneously in a fastpaced, deadline-driven, detail-oriented work environment
• Excellent organizational and communication skills with close attention to detail
• High level of interpersonal skills to build relationships across departments and offices and maintain
• Ability to be effective in a rapidly growing, dynamic and often changing environment
To Apply for consideration please apply through this job board or send your resume to Leslie Brannon at email@example.com and reference job #18-17393 in the Subject Line. If you meet the requirements above then I will likely contact you to assist you in becoming a candidate.
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, New Jersey along with Regional Offices in New Castle, Delaware, and Raleigh, North Carolina.
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Apply by creating/using an account